possibly a sign of things to come???

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Jason

Very Well-Known Member
Reaction score
some pics i just snapped.... never certain, but a good indication of what may come. few other things looking promising but ill keep them under wraps at the moment...they arent as far along as these guys.
(boodarie in prelay, gravid RHD and darwin in prelay)

Attachments

• 100_0701.JPG
    100_0701.JPG
    88.3 KB · Views: 240
  • 100_0703.JPG
    100_0703.JPG
    60 KB · Views: 243
  • 100_0704.JPG
    100_0704.JPG
    157.3 KB · Views: 283
Awesome pics. My 5 year old musta noticed me looking at the pics, I had a little voice say hey mum that woma is gonna lay soon.lol. Good luck with all of them.

re possibly

Things a rocking along at your place jason,should be a good year for you,good work!

Things a rocking along at your place jason,should be a good year for you,good work!

hopefully be a good year, still along way to go yet.... i have been known to stuff things up in the past :)....hopefully not this year though.

I suppose you will need that incubator soon hey ...;)

probably ;)

hopefully be a good year, still along way to go yet.... i have been known to stuff things up in the past :)....hopefully not this year though.

probably ;)

Pick it up late next week .I'll get it started Monday / Tuesday

Looking good, best of luck

Great stuff - congrats! I was just wondering how your Darwins were going the other day. I keep looking at my girl and kind of wishing I'd cooled her. She'll definitely be ready next year.

I love the looks of the Boodarie. Such clear bands even when she's looking her worst. If only I could convince Pythondad that I need a woma!!!

thanks everyone

looking the goods - is that 1st pic a boodarie?

yer thats my girl... below is a pic of what she usually looks like, with the male in the background.

Attachments

• boodarie f2.JPG
    boodarie f2.JPG
    157.7 KB · Views: 66
Good stuff Jason.Really happy for you.

thanks mate... couldnt really have done it without you :)
having said that, lets wait and see what comes of it all, very early days yet!

couple more of the womas

Attachments

• 100_0708.JPG
    100_0708.JPG
    71.7 KB · Views: 62
  • 100_0710.JPG
    100_0710.JPG
    73.1 KB · Views: 46
re possibly

Dam,thats a nice colour the woma to the left jason!

re possibly

thanks mate... couldnt really have done it without you :)
having said that, lets wait and see what comes of it all, very early days yet!

Watch out for the old Rammer jason,he didnt tell you industrial espionage like spraying your eggs several times a day to make them grow faster,those eastern sydney people will do anything to stop us westys moving up the ladder :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back