herping vehicles

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

ryanharvey1993

Very Well-Known Member
Reaction score
I am getting a car soon, got no idea on what is good and what isnt want something that I can take off road, that in economical, and cheap to buy. any ideas please say, also feel free to post pics of your herping cars. thanks.

mines an old 22 year old pajero ...so it doesnt matter if I get a bump or scratch ..or if the snakes end up taking a dump whilst in my car ..woudlnt say it was the best on fuel ..it is a 4 cyl but is running like a 3 legged dog ...am hoping to up grade to a 21 year old pajero ;)

Why would the snakes be in your car ;) :lol:

They like going for drives ...and really love it when I take them through a macca's drive thru ... ;)

suzuki vitara small but still capable , toyota rav 4 great on the soft stuff, an old daihatsu rocky if ya can find one in good con they have hilux motor, if you want somethin bigger hilux is best though most expensive even second hand personally im a fan of mazda bravo have owned two without drama

This is my herp mobile hahaha Goes ANYWHERE and has heaps of room in it and plenty of power:D
But if you are after a cheap go anywhere 4wd Id go for a Suzuki sierra they are a great little 4wd and are very cheap to run;)

Attachments

• IMG_5254.jpg
    IMG_5254.jpg
    176.5 KB · Views: 85
  • cut copy.jpg
    cut copy.jpg
    129 KB · Views: 82
Go the hilux! you can get older ones fairly cheap and they are un breakable. I try all the time,Not much room in them but.

just get an old pajero will do the job with no issues and just put ti on gas

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back