Today the 9/9/09

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Lewy

Very Well-Known Member
Reaction score
Today is the 9th of the 9th 2009 so at 9:09.09am it will be 090909090909 and it won't come around for another 1000 years :D

we were just discussing that in the office.

we're going to wait for 9:09:09 on the 09/09/09 and all shot YAY! LOL

stupid I know...but laughter keeps the heart pumping :)

we were just discussing that in the office.

we're going to wait for 9:09:09 on the 09/09/09 and all shot YAY! LOL

stupid I know...but laughter keeps the heart pumping :)

LOL anything to keep office life a little less droll (I pretty much live in the office I work in, may as well move into one of the spare rooms upstairs lol)

just a few minutes to go!

Yeah but you all missed at 12:34 and 56 on the 7 of August ( 8 ) in the year 09....

I'm waiting for the big one... the year 2090....

12:34 and 56 seconds on the 7 of august ( 8 ) in the year 90

That one Is the one to go for!

Last edited:
Yeah but you all missed at 12:34 and 56 on the 7 of August (8) in the year 09....

12:34 and 56 seconds on the 7 of august (8) in the year 90

Hmmmm Some how I don't think I'm going to see that one ;)

I just signed a check and thought , hold on 090909? have I stuffed up , haha

Yeah but you all missed at 12:34 and 56 on the 7 of August ( 8 ) in the year 09....

12:34 and 56 seconds on the 7 of august ( 8 ) in the year 90

Some people need to get to BCF! :lol:

Some people need to get to BCF! :lol:

That was a poor bit of advertising JR :p

But as it happens - on each of these special days I have been either a) at work (should have thrown a sicky, I know) or b) doing work (should have burnt it I know)....

So as for the Boating... I don't own one... but would like to meet someone who does - all the fun with none of the responsibility.... Camping... off there soon - got a date with my tent and somewhere near Cooktown... Fishing... well again... Cooktown.. I hear the fish are biting really hard at the moment... So now you're just a little jealous... well, if you have a boat you can join me :)

So has this 090909 date got some kinda freaky religous significance so i can then get out my robe and paddlestick? I love getting out my robe and paddlestick it is almost as good as end of world days when i get out my full metal jacket and machine gun.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back