what not to do when you go to the tatooist !!! slight nudity warning

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
it will look nothing like it,

dont mean to be harsh but it looks like he copied a toy snake for that tat.

sturdy that snake is rounded it has a hood therefore the scales to fit wihtin the design ahd to be rounded

mine is a traditional jap tat its almost supposed to look like a stamp , once shaded the scales will look rounded

ribs and around the nipple are the sorest points so far , found everwhere else to be a peice of cake

My stomach was by far the worst.......as soon as he put the gun to my guts i was like WHY did i start this?? now i have to finish it :lol: lol

im like that with my koi down my side i have attempted color 4 times , the nipple i was actually tearing up according to the tattoist i couldnt remember just tried getting through the pain

sturdy that snake is rounded it has a hood therefore the scales to fit wihtin the design ahd to be rounded

mine is a traditional jap tat its almost supposed to look like a stamp , once shaded the scales will look rounded

Well i have no idea how hes going to pull off the last few scales on the last 3rd of the snake... but this is what a traditional Japanese body suit looks like....
And Btw, if its going to look as good as that cobra id expect it to make the cover of a tattoo mag,

First pic is the mag cover shot
Second pic is My back piece
3rd pic is how a Japanese body suit should look like.

All 3 tattoos have been done by the same tattooist, Don Johnson Founder and president of the SCTC "Southern Cross Tattoo Club"

l_e9cd681c7c32d4cfb6e9a0dd82b37d50.jpg

P7040212.jpg

l_25413b6a7ec847c1babaf3b3d628b53c.jpg

i dont care where it come from

tatooing is a very personal thing i drew the bloody thing and i am happy with it hows that mate?

there is no dispute that that is a good tattoo , its a totally differant style to what I have

BOYS BOYS SETTLE DOWN......now KUPPER am not into tatts personally ,but each to their own ...my biggest thing with that post was ...trying to see what was underneath that towel (even had my magnifying glass out ) ;)

Cant be too big RBB if you needed a magnifying glass :lol:
It will be interesting to see how it turns out, when are you going back for more work on it Kupper?

Rbb I'f you want to see it all you have to do is ask lol

Deviate you are

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back