Timewasters

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Well i'm sorry to say i must be a tyrekicker......i had planned on a couple of purchases and was about to order this week when last friday without any warning myself and 20 others were given a DCM (don't come monday).
I am sorry to those who are on here (email notifications have been sent) who i had intended purchases but at this point in time MY children and our financial future is more important........( I am sure parents of small children would understand ) :?

Free Today Only

Pick up only before 10 am

Centralian pythons - no photos - no freight - no charge

Cheers
Sandee :)

ps ... sorry I have a weird sense of humor

Agree

Ooh! Ooh!
You give all details in the add (eg. price, sex, willing to freight etc), then email or PM various questions such as 'What sex is it?' or 'I know it says not willing to freight, but could you send it from Sydney to Melbourne?'.

This is my biggest hate.

Disagree

Well i'm sorry to say i must be a tyrekicker......i had planned on a couple of purchases and was about to order this week when last friday without any warning myself and 20 others were given a DCM (don't come monday).
I am sorry to those who are on here (email notifications have been sent) who i had intended purchases but at this point in time MY children and our financial future is more important........( I am sure parents of small children would understand ) :?

I disagree. Your not a tyre kicker. You cannot be held responsible for events that are out of your control. If anyone can't understand that your family come first before your herp purchases then they are not worth buying from or dealing with.

Hope things pick up and some employemnt comes your way.

Well thanks shamous1.... pity i have just recieved a email from a seller from here calling me a timewasting scumbag......lol.....:?

Yeah GH your not a tyre kicker IMO , you have a legit reason and i am sure you were nice enough to explain it to the seller .

Goulburn_herper you are not what I call a tyre kicker either. You have every reason to put lifes demands ahead of a new pet.

Last edited:
This is a time waster GH , while reading this i got a PM for a price .... After a few rough prices and 5 PM's later.

this is the final reply from the buyer/kicker .

"""o ok well i well get the measurements of my cage cause i like that size and then yer well i will go get me tape measure i just wonna no like how much it will cost cause im breeding my childreni and if i succesfuly incobate em and sell them i will buy 1 off u"""

Thanks for wasting 20 mins of my day :rolleyes:

The majority of my customers are very good , just the odd few who make life that little bit more difficult ..:D

Well DK, when my juvie snakes grow into adutls and i'm able to breed them and sell there babies ....i will purchase 20 enclosures......but if all else fails i will wait until i win the lotto.....

This is a time waster GH , while reading this i got a PM for a price .... After a few rough prices and 5 PM's later.

"""o ok well i well get the measurements of my cage cause i like that size and then yer well i will go get me tape measure i just wonna no like how much it will cost cause im breeding my childreni and if i succesfuly incobate em and sell them i will buy 1 off u"""

The majority of my customers are very good , just the odd few who make life that little bit more difficult ..:D

You can tell he is about 13 by his grammar.

I hate this the most:

Buyer: I noticed you selling blah blah for x amount of money.

Me: Yeah, are you interested?

Buyer: I can get them cheaper in the shops will you discount it? (Usually they say they can get 2 or 3 at a ridiculous price)

Me: Well go buy me ten of them and ill buy them off you at that price!

It does my head in when people do that lol..if they know its cheaper, brand new etc, why dont they buy it elsewhere! lol some people dream too much..

Haha, i recognise that grammar........ ;) he is only about 13 or 14

People chasing locality stuff after what has been advertised as "Locality not known", sure if I was dodgy and chasing a quick buck I could, but that is a crap way to do business.
Seriously, if someone is after locality stuff, why bother trying to get locality info on animals with no locality info.
Kris.

Last edited:
This is the Latest " Your place is too far away from mine".
After "yeh yeh i will be there. I want them, I want them".

GH mate. Food on the table for the for the family is always more important. Hands down.

GH mate. Food on the table for the for the family is always more important. Hands down.

You know whats more annoying from a Buyer point ......you guys wont swap reptiles for kids cause god knows i got plenty to spare lol

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back