Freight

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

bob360

Not so new Member
Reaction score
How do you organise freight? How much does it cost? Im in adelaide if that helps.:D:D

Hi Bob, call Australian air express and they will book it in for the day of your choosing. If you are sending it out of state you will also need to get an export permit. Price is determined by size and weight of the package, you could probably expect to pay around $60 or $70, maybe less, to send a hatchling snake.

As Parko said,it varies on the weight of the animal/s being freighted.It also has to do with the person/seller,as i imported a hatchling Jungle python into Adelaide at the begining of this year and paid more than $70 for this service.However the breeder i purchased it from lived quite a way away from the airport and had to travel a considerable distance.He also packaged the hatchy very well to ensure its safe arrival so i was happy to pay the extra.

G'day Bob, once you have boxed them up properly, your package will weigh at least a few hundred grams, however 1 kilogram is the minimum charge.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back