my 2 olives

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

RELLIK81

Reaction score
hey guys
just wanted to post a few pics of my 2 olives
here is my big male olive...last time i measured him he was around 2.5 metres long and 5-6yrs old.....i dont think he will grow too much more but it would be great if he did......
100_0145.jpg

100_0146.jpg

and here is my female olive....now she is a little snappy....got tagged a few times from her....she is around 4 1/2 feet in length...around 18 months old....
100_0151.jpg

100_0153.jpg

100_0154.jpg

looking very nice mate, i look forward to my little one getting a bit of size on her, love big olive's

They are looking good RELLIK,enclosures came out well to mate good job.

yeah cheers guys.....they didnt turn out too bad.....a little rough around the edges but good enough...

They look great RELLICK81, your enclosures look good too. Olives are without a doubt the best, no morelia comes even close in my opinion.

hmmm i wouldn't really say that ....morelia are good in their own way.....personally i prefer olives....but i do also like jungles and diamonds...also Murray darling carpets....to put it simply...if its reptile i like it...lol...
thanx for the comments

Yeah i still like my morelia RELLICK, dont get me wrong, I just like olives a lot more Lol
Just wondering do you find your olives will strike the glass at the slightest movement when they are hungry?, my male is a complete nutter leading up to feeding day.

hehehe in the third picture the female looks quite content in staying on her pole!

G'day rellik81 nice olives and enclosures im starting to build my own just wondering if you could let me know roughly how much each sheet of glass was thanks mate.

for my 6 foot enclosure it was about 130 for the set...2 pieces....for the coastal enclosure i already had the glass and built the enclosure around the glass

They are very nice looking animals, and of impressive size. How old is your big male? Is he a calm or defensive specimen?

my male is around 5 yrs old......he is actualy the calmest snake ive ever had....awesome snake

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back