Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

boxhead

Reaction score
snake ranch 20 /20 offer is up tonight . stimmes look good .
cheers ron:lol::lol:

RSPs $1200, albino & het Darwins, & the hint of albino Olives!
So many snakes, so little disposable cash....sigh

$6000 per pair of albino darwins would be expensive really,
They should drop heaps more than that by January :)

Awesome , Albino carpets for 3k , I hope some peoples in brissy are going to price match , hint hint ;)

$6000 per pair of albino darwins would be expensive really,
They should drop heaps more than that by January :)

expensive for the average person, but 6k a pair is fairly reasonable, they still sell at 4.5-5k each, maybe more depending on the breeder. I can't see anyone dropping prices much lower than SR anytime soon.

Don't forget people that these prices are LIMITED to half the amount of animals they expect to hatch, so i don't think they will have too many available (Albino Carpets / Olives) and other sellers will not have to sell them for any less because there is still a limited supply, even this year $3600 each or $7000 a pair (Albino Carpets) is a fair value, even after January, right up until this same time 2010. I don't see people dropping them under $6000 a pair even for private sales (no advertising), but thats just my opinion.

When the legislation is passed for commercial outlets in NSW, imagine the number pet shops who will want them in their shops, demand may increase when they become READILY available and prices may very well stabilise.

Why can't I see it? I still get the "Watch this Space!" page :(

I was really dissapointed, There prices arnt like most years, where they dramatically drop prices, there just average and I think most breeders prices this year will be around them anyway. IMO anyway

Still some reasonable discounts imo, they can't drop the prices too much.

What i paid for a pair of snakes from them last year, i can buy a trio this year for the same money.

It also seems that theres not as many species like last season,maybe they gave some of there breeders a year off,i was very curious about Water pythons,but now im going with a local breeder for them.The prices for most of the species seem average like already mentioned.Anyhow im getting a partner for my male BHP,as he is one of my favourites out of a dozen or so i own....

I got a male classic Bredli from them in last year's 20/20.
Their 20/20 price is 16% cheaper this year than what I paid last year. I'd say that's a good discount. It actually works out to over 31% cheaper than last year's normal prices.

I got a male classic Bredli from them in last year's 20/20.
Their 20/20 price is 16% cheaper this year than what I paid last year. I'd say that's a good discount. It actually works out to over 31% cheaper than last year's normal prices.

That may be the case but Bredls plummeted in price last season due to a glut on the market.

Having said that the prices look pretty reasonable.

I've ordered and paid a deposit for mine :p A trio of QLD BHP's.
Only $1080 for the three............................ it works out to be $360ea BARGAIN!

Prices aren't bad at all, i think his BHP's are priced good, but there are a fair few average price, but i think its a nice little site.....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back