Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
yer the BHP prices i thought were amazing definitely some bargains there

they are missing a few pythons anyone know why?

anyone know whats happening with the other pythons eg. jungles and diamonds?

they slashed the price on bhp's. hope they dont turnout like their albino olives last year

What happened last year? I'm thinking about purchasing snakes 2 & 3 through this offer...

re Snake

The bhps are priced to sell as are the WA womas which are good quality,couldnt get too excited about the rest on offer,albino olive sounds good but there is no price yet :)

they do this to me all the time...first off they would never give me an up to date price list so i joined again and now they wont show me the specific hatchies being sold??im just gunna stop bothering with them(more snakes for yous guys)

they do this to me all the time...first off they would never give me an up to date price list so i joined again and now they wont show me the specific hatchies being sold??im just gunna stop bothering with them(more snakes for yous guys)

They haven't hatched yet, that's why they can't show them. It's a pre-sale, so once they've hatched & have a good feeding/shedding history, you'll get to see what's available. I got a male Bredli in last year's 20/20, put the deposit down in Oct 08, didn't see hatchy pics till early 09.

They haven't hatched yet, that's why they can't show them. It's a pre-sale, so once they've hatched & have a good feeding/shedding history, you'll get to see what's available. I got a male Bredli in last year's 20/20, put the deposit down in Oct 08, didn't see hatchy pics till early 09.
ahh i see..did you get to choose the snake or was it like this one is yours?coz i would imagine everyone chasing after certain hatchies(first in first pick?)

My understanding of it is (after speaking to Marlyn) that they will send you 3 pics to choose from once they have hatched..
The best ones will go in order of where you are on the list...so the earlier you placed you order the better the animal.

ahh i see..did you get to choose the snake or was it like this one is yours?coz i would imagine everyone chasing after certain hatchies(first in first pick?)

Yeah I was sent a selection of hatchy pics to choose from. They usually send the first pics to the people who were first in with a deposit.

Yeah I was sent a selection of hatchy pics to choose from. They usually send the first pics to the people who were first in with a deposit.
thanks for clearing that up...il definately wait til next one now as im sure all the decent ones will be gone(too late)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back