Poor brown

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Jacquie

Reaction score
Got a call out to this poor guy today. It had been run over by a car and was unfortunately dead on arrival. It was nearly 2metres long and had a lot of old healed scars all over. So sad to see such a beautiful snake come to such a horrible end.

Attachments

• brown.jpg
    brown.jpg
    148.9 KB · Views: 101
  • brown2.jpg
    brown2.jpg
    261 KB · Views: 123
  • brown3.jpg
    brown3.jpg
    161.2 KB · Views: 113
  • brown4.jpg
    brown4.jpg
    122.5 KB · Views: 132
thats so sad to see this, i mean i guess no ones at fault really but this is devistating.
do you think that the last photo could be a gun shot wound??

its got some good old battle scars thats for sure ....sad thing is most snakes that are run over on our roads ...are run over on purpose ...and it makes my blood boil when I hear people bragging about how they ran over a 'big brown' or a carpet etc ...what did you do with the dead snake ?

hey was it near bents basin or near greendale rd i think it is i saw 1 died yesterday

It's in the freezer at the moment, we are restricted with how we dispose of dead vens.
This guy was up at Razorback, between Camden and Picton.
It was run over by the postal van, she tried to avoid it but was too late..lucky she wasn't on her postie bike!

Yeah ,was wanting to know what you did ...I always dispose of them in water ways like creeks or dams ..become fish food and that way to, not left around so as to be played with by curious kids or adults ...

It's sad to see such big old fella go like that. I'd like to run over some those braggers you mentioned and see how they like it.

Per

yesturday the car in front of us hit a rbb and i was splatted wasnt very good poor thing

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back