Beware of Petproductsontheweb.com.au

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Allan

AussiePythons Supporter
Supporting Member
Reaction score
The 25/3 I ordered a book, "The green tree python and Emerald tree boa" from Petproductsontheweb.com.au. $55.00 was charged to my credit card the next bill.
Almost 6 months later and I still haven't received the book.
Numerous emails have been unanswered.
Has anyone else had any problems with this company?

I think i bought from them via their ebay store. I had no problems at all.

I ordered a thermostat from them....... I waited....... And waited....... And waited. Meanwhile my geckos laid eggs and I had to chuck them cos I had nothing to setup an incubator!!!! I called and asked the guy where it was, he said it had been sent and returned to him as they kept it at the post office and I didn't collect it! I told him I never recieved a notice from them saying they were holding a package for me. I got a little annoyed and he said he would post it out straight away. I waited........ And waited........ And waited. I called again, and I finally recieved it by express post the next day. I won't ever use them again. It took about 4 weeks to get a thermostat when his company is less than an hours drive from me! Not good service!

I have bought several thermostats from them without a problem and about to purchase another, never had a problem

I have also ordered off this man too,Took nearly 5 weeks to get the items then one item was broken.He sent a new one out that took 2 weeks.I sent many emails within this time and he came up with a whole lot of bull.
So beware he really is crap.
Also have a mate that had trouble with him too.

I buy thermostats from them - never had a problem. Got another one in the mail last week, a couple of days after ordering.

Can someone help me with a phone number or address to this guy as they are very conveniently left out at their website.

Try and contact them through ebay as they have an account.

"Try and contact them through ebay as they have an account."

They haven't replied to any of my emails over the last 6 months so I doubt they would reply. But I'll try, thanks.
Still, could someone help me with a phonenumber or address?

"Contact Ebay or file a dispute with Ebay"

I didn't go through Ebay, just straight to their website..

I have purchased off them on numerous occasions & had nothing but speedy service. I wouldn't hesitate to buy off them again. You can get their contact details through ebay, although I have never needed to.

I brought an enclosure off them about 3 months ago and they were great, the only complaint I had was the cost of delivery

Can some one put a link to there EBay store pleases (or pm me with it) as I have looked but can't fined them I have tried there name in every way possible and just keep on getting "no results"

Cheers Lewy

Ok cool got it!! Thanks to the people who PMed me

Lewy

The guys contact number is 0401 438 598.

This is the number that was given to me in my confirmation of purchase email from PayPal.

oops.... how do i edit my post? are we allowed to put peoples contact details on here?

i dont want an infraction!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back