Pics of my Female Scrubby

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Lewy

Very Well-Known Member
Reaction score
Gday all my female scrubby shed last night so took some pics of her having a bath :D As you can see She like to hold her breath LOL
Snakesssssssssssssssssssssssssss-6.jpg

Snakesssssssssssssssssssssssssss-5.jpg

Snakesssssssssssssssssssssssssss-3.jpg

Snakesssssssssssssssssssssssssss-1.jpg

Last edited:
my partner has been begging me for one but we kinda live in a one bedroom flat and already have an olive.
but she is beautiful how old is she? my guess is almost yearling.

i wouldnt say thats a yearling...id guess around 6 months old....they are fairly big as hatchlings arent they......

She is 7 months old and yes she is a little devil!! The male is nice and calm but she lives up to the scrubby reputation.

Sue

Very nice scrubby Lewy :)
Cheers
Adam

Just wait til its a adult,u should be able to use your bath...Nice looking Scrubby to Lewy...

beautiful scrub you have there mate. I live in the uk, and they are harder to get hold of here, especially cb. Ive found a breeder thats got babies bar necks, sarong locality ?
ready in october, as a retic keeper for 10 yrs plus other pythons, this will be my 1st scrub. cant wait.

the breeder said its best to house babies in 5L rubs,what you call click clacks ? plastic tubs ?. and to feed them slowly not to regular. a few little twigs, ect.

cheers

Lewy she is a beauty ...cant wait till she is 3m + and trying to plant a set of teeth in your neck.. lmao ....cruel I am ,I am sure she is a pussycat ;)

LOL RBB She is a stunning girl BUT she is a nasty little thing LOL But I still love her hahahaaa
The male is not anywhere near as good looking but hes got a good temperament and is easier to handle almost never bites ;)

Mine are the complete opposite, it's the male that's grumpy. The female is pretty much only cage defensive at night, but that probably got more to do with "I'm awake, are you my tucker".
Once they're both out, both are happy, the male is a bit flighty though.
They digest and grow faster than any other snake I know. I'd recommend starting to breed rabbits now.

Attachments

• DSC08487.jpg
    DSC08487.jpg
    217.8 KB · Views: 113
before i came on this site i had no idea that scrubbys were a bought snake, we catch hundreds on them up here all the time, see hugh ones to. Station owners found a 17 foot snake skin up here probably a carpet or something but i think i would be a little scared ifi ran into that python.

Mine are the complete opposite, it's the male that's grumpy. The female is pretty much only cage defensive at night, but that probably got more to do with "I'm awake, are you my tucker".
Once they're both out, both are happy, the male is a bit flighty though.
They digest and grow faster than any other snake I know. I'd recommend starting to breed rabbits now.

Thats a good shot there mate:D We here in QLD aren't allowed to breed rabbits So we order the little buggers in;)

Cheers for adding a pic

Lewy

Nice scrubby chewy ..was gonna say is that its tucker in the cage ...as lewy says we arent allowed to breed rabbits ..in QLD...

What a bummer. How much do bunnies cost and where do you source them?

Scrubby

Nice scrubby Lewy .Good to see alot of people are interested in them .My girl is just over 12mths old and has her bad attitude days but i wouldn't part with her .You own one of these snakes you have to expect that some days they want to eat you .I don't think i will ever trust her like i do with my other snakes but hey .

Image0120.jpgImage0122.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back