Snake with foot found in China

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
the hands in the part of the body thats thick, like the hand belongs to food and has been in the stomach for a while. or not.

[QUOTE=gecko-mad;1531056]the hands in the part of the body thats thick, like the hand belongs to food and has been in the stomach for a while. or not.[/QUOTE]

For sure......or not :) Either food that wasn't quite dead or had a nervous reaction and it's claw tore out and scar tissue grew around it or photoshop again.

I don't think that its fake, given the fact that it has been sent to scientists and it is on nine news. Maybe a deformity.

Looks like a Toad's foot. I'd support the theory that the toad's leg has ruptured the snake stomach and body wall and the wound has healed around it.

Heres one with two feet.. at least you could take this one for a walk in the park :D

two-legged+snake.jpg

two-legged+snake+top.jpg

http://tywkiwdbi.blogspot.com/2009/09/snake-with-two-feet.html

I can't understand what all the fuss is about a snake with legs. I've been working on 2 legged coastal morph for a while now, and it's looking pretty positive so far.

2LEGGEDCOASTAL.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back