Farewell

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Dipcdame.....feel free to post ANY pics you wish.....I'm very shy as you know, but I'm also brave, and now I'm home again, I'm also safe....lol. :) Yheeeeeeeeeeeeeee Haaaaaaaaaaaaa !!!

Okay, you asked for it!!!!!!!!!!

Attachments

• 100_8042.jpg
    100_8042.jpg
    114.3 KB · Views: 48
  • 100_8125.jpg
    100_8125.jpg
    159.9 KB · Views: 50
  • 100_8094.jpg
    100_8094.jpg
    98.1 KB · Views: 44
  • 100_8325.jpg
    100_8325.jpg
    58.9 KB · Views: 39
Annie enjoyed 'playing' on the moving walkway with my granddaughters at the airport waiting for the return plane home!

Attachments

• 100_8158.jpg
    100_8158.jpg
    113.4 KB · Views: 40
  • 100_8358.jpg
    100_8358.jpg
    62.2 KB · Views: 33
  • 100_8359.jpg
    100_8359.jpg
    93.4 KB · Views: 33
  • 100_8360.jpg
    100_8360.jpg
    51.8 KB · Views: 40
  • 100_8362.jpg
    100_8362.jpg
    45.5 KB · Views: 38
We want names to faces Bev :)

We all now know GrannieAnnie, (Or we feel like we do) so names for the rest! LOL

c'mon, name and shame the lot of us......................... double dare you :))

Dam you, you even put in the one with me in my purple PJs...lol, still you look at the snake, not me...hee hee hee !!!! Ahhhh yes, we had fun.... But it's the poor creature behind the bars at the Adelaide Zoo that I really feel sorry for....lmao....!!!!!!!!

lol what a funny bunch of peoples we have here on APS :p

Gotta love it! Glad you guys had a great time together 8)

Thals.

We want names to faces Bev :)

We all now know GrannieAnnie, (Or we feel like we do) so names for the rest! LOL

Grannie Annie was obvious in the pics, The hunk in the Barmy Army cap is my hubby Bob, the young lass is my lovely daughter Shelley, and the other individual, Mick, is a crazy lady from the south, Sam, alias Kakariki!!!!!!!! She's a REAL dag!!!!!!!! LOL

Oh, and no, there's none of me, theres not been a camera built yet that can stand having me in it's sights without falling apart!!!!!! They're never the same again!!!!! heh heh

Nice MD bev..and I love the Bredli mugging Grannieannie by doing the old 'face wrap'!

In pic number three, spot the old bat!!!!! heh heh

Attachments

• 100_8057.jpg
    100_8057.jpg
    132.6 KB · Views: 28
  • 100_8094.jpg
    100_8094.jpg
    98.1 KB · Views: 26
  • 100_8149.jpg
    100_8149.jpg
    204.3 KB · Views: 32
  • 100_8176.jpg
    100_8176.jpg
    84.5 KB · Views: 42
In pic number three, spot the old bat!!!!! heh heh

Nope....no old bat that I can see.....an elegant lady perhaps, yes, yes, I do see an elegant mature lady.....but don't mess with her, I hear she can be a bit scary, and has been known to rip peoples arms off........be afraid, be very afraid !!!!! :evil:

Nope....no old bat that I can see.....an elegant lady perhaps, yes, yes, I do see an elegant mature lady.....but don't mess with her, I hear she can be a bit scary, and has been known to rip peoples arms off........be afraid, be very afraid !!!!! :evil:
have to agree ...after seeing the pic of her in that cage ....I wouldnt go anywhere near her with out a cattle prodder .....You lot looked like you had alot of fun ..good on you for showing the younger generation Y that your not ready for a nursing home and a dribble bib:lol::lol::lol::lol:

You lot looked like you had alot of fun ..good on you for showing the younger generation Y that your not ready for a nursing home and a dribble bib:lol::lol::lol::lol:

ROFL: I cant imagine any nursing home willingly taking on us 'old birds' we'd have to take our pets..... we started late so chances are they will outlive us.......we plan on being the 'crazy old snake ladies' PMSL

have to agree ...after seeing the pic of her in that cage ....I wouldnt go anywhere near her with out a cattle prodder .....You lot looked like you had alot of fun ..good on you for showing the younger generation Y that your not ready for a nursing home and a dribble bib:lol::lol::lol::lol:

Naw.........we have planned on growing old'er' DISgracefully!!!!!!!! (checked on the Clown Wars Group yet???) Anyone's welcome to join!!!!!!!!

The beauty of being my age, is that I don't have to answer to ANYONE....I can now do all the things I couldn't do when I was a kid, and no one can stop me. Childhood is much more fun the second/third/fourth time around....and I'm making the most of mine. :) I don't care what people think or say about me..and I'm having a BALL...!!! :)

The beauty of being my age, is that I don't have to answer to ANYONE....I can now do all the things I couldn't do when I was a kid, and no one can stop me. Childhood is much more fun the second/third/fourth time around....and I'm making the most of mine. :) I don't care what people think or say about me..and I'm having a BALL...!!! :)

ummmmmmmm...................... did you ever get out of the FIRST time around??????

Well said Luv. I'm still a "spring chicken" but am looking forward to my 40's, 50's etc. I hope I am able to enjoy myself as much as you do when I'm reach my prime :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back