Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
would love to see the vids...but I'm morbid like that :lol:

Your a bit like me then. i would put up the vids but im sure they would get deleted. maybe when my hand works more i will put them up somewhere

OH OH definately link me the vids when you post them somewhere! :D

i will. at the moment im typing wth one hand which is very hard and slow:lol:
the pictures dont do the procedure justice, the video shows so much more.

OH MY GOD that is intense ! how much numbing did they use? cos you dont even flinch one bit ?! i cant believe how much blood, and the way it pulls on your skin when inserting the tapers lol. im sitting here chuckling to myself lol.

congrats !

OH MY GOD that is intense ! how much numbing did they use? cos you dont even flinch one bit ?! i cant believe how much blood, and the way it pulls on your skin when inserting the tapers lol. im sitting here chuckling to myself lol.

congrats !

it was very numb. it is actually quite a painless. it just felt like pressure on my hand, and it was just uncomfortable.

being that ive gone slow due to my job as a dental technician ive only got-
12mm lobes
2.4mm septum
and about 12 hours of tattoo work on my forearm and thigh

but thats ever expanding as i get into starting my own business

numbing gel..... is it angel cream? or something stronger ?

Im not actually sure the type, i wasnt to worried about the cream that was used. I was more focused on the procedure itself.

my hand...

Attachments

• IMG_3209.jpg
    IMG_3209.jpg
    36.7 KB · Views: 197
could someone pm me this horric link that everyone is talking about? it got removed.....leaving me very out of the loop and curious
btw nice work untouchables and everyone else who dares to stand out.
and Jay84 a prince alfred? mate u got balls, ironic considering when you want pierced next :p

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back