help with girls

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
mate i have the answer.....a bottle of leg opener and a pack of dingers should get you under way!!!

Never use pickup lines, pick up tactics, or most of what these creeps have said. Jessb has said it best. I recommend following her advice.

Or you can follow the advice of the boys and wonder in another 10 years what you're doing wrong and why it doesn't work...

o and if u getta gf make sure u hug ur lots lol my gf loves it she told me i wasnt hugging enough now its like i hang off her and she likesssssss so yer

Not at my school Gordon lol. Anyways, was just a joke guys! But like alot of ppl know...... The girls love the gays!

great advice there... girls just LOVE cute dogs and especially puppies and will be all over you and your cute puppy.. so even if you dont have a dog just borrow friends dogs to walk..that way you get the girls and dont have to feed the dog :D and if your smart your friends might even pay you to walk their dogs too...

or put an advert in the local paper for dog walking... give you some cash to spend on dates withe the girls these puppies attract :D
lol ur a smart cooky colin u made me lough abit then

Not at my school Gordon lol. Anyways, was just a joke guys! But like alot of ppl know...... The girls love the gays!

Girls say all the good ones are either taken or gay - and I'm no mathematician but doesn't that leave you with half the good ones Jay?

I'm not good because I am neither taken or gay... Still... I might be able to up my status to 'a good one' if I can sweep this girl off her feet this weekend - I have a DATE!!! Woooowho!

Sorry Willia - this is about you isn't it... but my story is so much more interesting and involves me far more!

Girls say all the good ones are either taken or gay - and I'm no mathematician but doesn't that leave you with half the good ones Jay?

I'm not good because I am neither taken or gay... Still... I might be able to up my status to 'a good one' if I can sweep this girl off her feet this weekend - I have a DATE!!! Woooowho!

Sorry Willia - this is about you isn't it... but my story is so much more interesting and involves me far more!

What if you swing both ways...? Does that make you like half good or something?

What if you swing both ways...? Does that make you like half good or something?

Philosophical and deep...

Well, if you were in a hetero relationship and were also gay - does that make you twice as good?

Or gay and in a gay relationship....

I think it's kind of like the speed of light - you can't be speed of light x 2.

In other words you're either good or you're not... you can't be half as good or twice as good....

Philosophical and deep...

Well, if you were in a hetero relationship and were also gay - does that make you twice as good?

Or gay and in a gay relationship....

I think it's kind of like the speed of light - you can't be speed of light x 2.

In other words you're either good or you're not... you can't be half as good or twice as good....

But the speed of light is also relevent to you. So if you are travelling at half the speed of light in your car and turn your headlights on, the light from your car will travel away from you at the speed of light...

Does this mean that if you are good and another guy is not good and a different bloke is good compared to you, that to the other bloke both you being good and the other bloke being not good, to him you are both not good? And to the guy who is not good, both you and the bloke who you are not good compared to are good?

I think i understand now.

Dude, just go up and say, "hey, i like your hair, where do you get it done?" to continue this conversation line, just replace hair with, shirt, shoes, pants and so forth.
too easy man.

But the speed of light is also relevent to you. So if you are travelling at half the speed of light in your car and turn your headlights on, the light from your car will travel away from you at the speed of light...

Does this mean that if you are good and another guy is not good and a different bloke is good compared to you, that to the other bloke both you being good and the other bloke being not good, to him you are both not good? And to the guy who is not good, both you and the bloke who you are not good compared to are good?

I think i understand now.

1) Watch for the shrooms dude....

2) What road allows you to travel at half the speed of light? Are you mental?

3) What car can travel at half the speed of light... Stay off the shrooms dude, you're in an alter reality.

4) If you are good you're either taken or gay.... If a guy is not good he's definitely a single hetero - that's a given (comprende')

5) If a different bloke is good compared to (me) then he must either be taken or gay... not anything in between.

6) Blokes shouldn't find other blokes good unless they're gay, which in that case means that bloke is good because he's gay... if the feeling is not reciprocal then the other bloke can't be good unless he is taken (comprende')

7) stay off the shrooms dude!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back