Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Wild~Touch

Very Well-Known Member
Reaction score
It pays to check your snakes before retiring for the night I committed the cardinal sin

and did not put the lock back on the sliding glass doors of my gorgeous 6 ft. hypo bredli boy yesterdday

after I gave him fresh water.

About 10.30 pm my son went to check his snakes and there was my boy cruising around

looking at the Black Headeds.....

Please check your snakes before you go to bed ... it pays

Cheers
Sandee :)

Great advice,it only takes a slight judgement to leave a door open a tiny bit,foget to put lock on etc.I always check mine before going to bed as one of my larger coastals was nudging the door open,she wouldve done it too.

It pays to check your snakes before retiring for the night I committed the cardinal sin

and did not put the lock back on the sliding glass doors of my gorgeous 6 ft. hypo bredli boy yesterdday

after I gave him fresh water.

About 10.30 pm my son went to check his snakes and there was my boy cruising around

looking at the Black Headeds.....

Please check your snakes before you go to bed ... it pays

Cheers
THANKYOU ...you see this is human error that has been admitted as being her fault ...not dont ask me how or it wasnt my fault or silly snake didnt stay in one spot etc ,this is a responsible pet owner who had a slip up and admitted it ...glad you found your fella ..and so glad that you actually said it was YOU and not blamed anything or anyone else ...;)

i though you were going to say you woke up with a snake in bed with you. now that would of been an eye opener for you. glad everything and one was ok. i always look in on my guysmorning and night.
great advise for others

Big boys are looking for girls this time of year and are very determined to find one....even if it was a black headed....LOL
Cheers

Last edited:
wow i quite often leave the lock off as i have seen her try to pry open the glass with no luck.
so i generally dont worry about the lock much anymore. This is a wake up call.

im very paranoid when it comes to my snake locks , i check them each atleast twice before i go to bed .[ the snakes are in my room]

Big boys are looking for girls this time of year and are very determined to find one....even if it was a black headed....LOL
Cheers

hmmm just to cause a stir.......how nice would a blackheaded bredli look lol i think they'd be something special.....:evil:

awesome advice......
i always check mine....can never be too careful...especialy with a 8 foot olive roaming about

I`ve made the same mistake.

Slid the glass lock on but forgot to turn the key...:shock:

Checked him an hour or so later and seen the glass was open about an inch.

Found my bredli under the stairs in the christmas decorations..:lol:

My 8ft female bredli has gotten out a couple of times because i simply forget to turn the key on the door lock all the way! luckily i always keep the reptile room door closed, i usually wake up an hour later thinking that someone has broken into the house only to find her moving across my desk and bookshelf knocking stuff down everywhere and the poor little geckos ****ting themselves:lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back