Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

hardcorey007

Banned
Reaction score
Just thought I'd pose the question would would be your dream morph to produce???

Mine would be a piebald Carpet python. I think it would be awesome. Here is a pic of a piebald ball python that Ralph Davis has. Just wish I could hatch out a carpet pied :D
Could you imagine how mad a large carpet with that colour would look :shock::shock::shock:

Corey.

Attachments

• piebald_01.jpg
    piebald_01.jpg
    35.2 KB · Views: 162
this

Attachments

• amethist%20bredli%20x%20darwin.jpg
    amethist%20bredli%20x%20darwin.jpg
    32.4 KB · Views: 170
leucistic darwin carpet.

or a leucistic Komodo Dragon :rolleyes:

Last edited:
Dunno this is a hard one, sometimes i think a blue python with silver triangles and gold speckles would be the best(called blue geometry in the golden static morph), other times i think an orange python with multi-coloured polka dots(called desert sunset in acid bliss morph) would be better. It is truelly hard to decide.

I've seen canary yellow and blue GTP's. Love to get a bright red project going!

Is that pics for real or is it just modified with some program, if so where is it from? It looks like a lavender darwin pic that has been modified.
Just chuck in piebald python on google images and it will come up with pages of them and diffrent sites.

I've seen canary yellow and blue GTP's. Love to get a bright red project going!
Im the same, there are some awsome gtp's out their, i love bright coloured snakes!

i have always thought what could come out of a julatten jungle x gtp(if the white gets replaced by yellow that turns green)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back