Soundwave 2010 !!! XD

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Sarah24

Reaction score
Got my tickets for soundwave 2010 today!!! YAY! they have the BEST lineup! gonna be an amazing day!

just wondering...who else is going?? what bands you going for?? etc etc lol

personally i want to see escape the fate, alexisonfire, dance gavin dance, AFI, janes addiction and emarosa XD

ooohh cant wait!! going to be soo good!

my step bro is going lol he can't wait! he's talking about it all the time :D

got my email today saying my ticket is on its way! :D
im going for:
MCR, paramore, AFI, HIM, trivium, eagles of death metal, meshuggah, isis, escape the fate, devil wears prada, and possibly whitechapel =D

ahaha i just hate that escape the fate has their new lead singer so we wont get to hear any of the old stuff
:(
like...craig mabbit is good....but ronnie radke kicked @ss

It'll be the usual festival thing, all you're fav bands will be in at the same time on different stages :p

I'm not going to soundwave, but Parklife is in 2 weeks!

i might be going should be good dont like many of the bands but all my freinds are going wish it was more hardcore/metalcore but DWP are alright and i will watch paramore

MESHUGGAH would be worth the price of the tickets alone ! brutal... :D

cheers HK.

Im planning on going - and will be taking my sister along with me. Should be heaps of fun and maybe ill see some of you there

aw, my tickets havent come yet. i'm going to see see mainly paramore, escape the fate and a few other bands i realy like. :D hopfully i'll see most of you there

Ahh Soundwave.
Worst. Festival. Ever.
It's a shame. There's a bunch of bands I wouldn't mind seeing but alas, none are worth subjecting myself to the terror that is Soundwave.

woot woot, presale tix arrived in the mail on friday and theyre SHINY!!!! :)

Ahh Soundwave.
Worst. Festival. Ever.
It's a shame. There's a bunch of bands I wouldn't mind seeing but alas, none are worth subjecting myself to the terror that is Soundwave.

explain..??

explain..??

I've been to a couple of Soundwaves to see bands which were only playing that festival while in Australia and both times the festival had the worst organisation of any I've ever been to (and I've been to alot of music festivals over the years). Both bands and crowds were managed very badly, so badly that unless the orignal line up of Led Zeppelin turns up and is only playing Soundwave, I and alot of other people I know won't waste precious time and money on such a disapointing excuse for a festival.

Also on a personal note, it's an emo/scene kiddie magnet, which is never a good thing.

hmm well...i dont have a problem with the emo/scene thing...seeing as i kind of fit that...but oh well =)
each to their own :p

Also on a personal note, it's an emo/scene kiddie magnet, which is never a good thing.

well at least some of them are nice to look at ;)
or maybe thats just the heat hallucinations starting lol!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back