Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
i am gobsmacked at how many people have that much money to throw down on snakes.
a pair of albino darwins is nearly ten grand, thats a hell of a lot of money 'spare'.
Anyway i like this system, it puts you a dibs on a snake, but you dont need to pay for it all for a few months.

Just to clear things up..First in first served, does not mean that the first people to put deposit on gets the pick of the clutch. It means that they get a pick, usually a choice of 3, 6 if ordering a pair, of the first ones feeding sufficently, so it is totally luck of the draw. I have delt with Marilyn on more than one occasion and they are totally proffessional, would recommend them whole heartedly. I have put my order in for a pair of wheatbelts and an albino darwin. By ordering them this way I can buget and save to get what I want. Not missing out if Icome across something when I dont have the cash on me.

already deposited & starting paying off my woma... :) how do you know your first it says they wont disclose that information with buyers,

No offense to people on the snake ranch bandwagon but is it just me who thinks we should be supporting local breeders?

Seems like every man and his dog are gunna have albino darwins once this season is over...

anyone have anyidae how much albino olives will go for?

just because you place your order first doesn mean you get the best hatchling... if you read this properly you'd know that :
[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif][/FONT]
[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]" However, please note that the notion of ‘first-in-first-served’ in instance does not imply that those who place their order first will be able to choose their hatchlings from the entire inventory of available hatchlings. Although they will be given the first opportunity to choose their hatchlings from a limited selection of photographs of alternatives, this selection will be random, and no more weighted in any aesthetic sense, than the selection that will be offered to all other participants in the program. What we will try to do is to provide representations of hatchlings from more than one clutch/litter, and to include as much of a variation in represented colouration as possible. "[/FONT]

re Snake

No offense to people on the snake ranch bandwagon but is it just me who thinks we should be supporting local breeders?

Snake Ranch are local breeders the way i see it ...just on a bigger scale,they employ people in the state i live and that cant be a bad thing,sure they are competition for me with some species but they do species of certain reptiles at a price and quality i cant ignore when i way things up,each has there own,i may find a certain thing appealing at southern X,rogers reptiles or a small breeder anywhere.
Just how it goes,i shop at woolworths and aldi,then ile get things at smaller stores etc,thats the way the ball bounces,ime not going to miss the specials at woolworths,variety makes shopping better in the longrun.

Gotta agree with Zulu here.

Also places like SR can offer animals that aren't necessarily easily found from other breeders, albino olives, melanistic blueys, & roughies (although roughies are around a bit more lately) for example.

My first two snakes came from SR & I couldn't be happier with them. I've since bought other animals from a "non-commercial" (for want of a better phrase) breeder. Later this year I intend to get unrelated Womas, one from an interstate breeder, the other local to me.

I think the main thing with the "Snake Ranch bandwagon" is that their 20/20 deal offers genuinely well priced animals so why not take advantage of it?

Ive nothing but nice things to say about the Ranch,very happy with my purchase and ive had no trouble at all with him,male NT BHP..now i gotta wait for the female to arrive...Someone said the other day about their snakes,BHP in particular.They said because they produce so many that the hatchies wouldnt be anything special,i totally disagree...I didnt put the deposit in for 1-2 weeks so i gather i was on the bottom of the list,however i had a choice either NT or QLD for the same price and i chose a NT which is adorable....Cant wait to purchase more from them....MARK

I unfortunately was like a kid in a candy store and couldnt decide what i wanted most and ended up missing out.Hopefuly next year will be my year.

I unfortunately was like a kid in a candy store and couldnt decide what i wanted most and ended up missing out.Hopefuly next year will be my year.
Depending on what you want they still have some species available...Most of the common species they will have,others like Albino Darwins,Hets BHP there is a waiting list....

I was looking at getting another pair of roughies but considering the price of the offer, I might wait till later on in the season.

i got tanami 2 years ago and he is great best handler he kinda looks like he is smiling all the time (has anyone else noticed that bout womas) he even turns his head on side and rubs up against me. i really wanna get more but i got 12 and with baby on way bit had to look after any more well for now anyway. i am getting a death adder tomorra tho haha

Snake Ranch 20/20 is always a great Value and they are very good to deal with, No hassle and if there's a slight problem they will deal with it straight away, they take pride on what they do and very competetive for sure:) I'm one happy customer and will be back for more.

It doesn't seem to be going as well as last year. Only BHP, Albino and one or two others sold out.
I don't think everyone is that keen seeing how you can't pick your hatchie or view parents.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back