Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

anntay

Reaction score
hi all i just purchased a new female spotted yesterday. (thanks Tanzen).
i had a name in mind but dont like it for her so i am open to names from anyone.
my kids can have some wierd names LOL. we have spike and slim are our boys but our lady has no name :( slim will be her mate if that is any help

I've always really liked the name Asha. It was supposed to be my first cat's name but then the cat was a boy. :-( His name is Bailey, which can be a girl's name too.
hmmm Sai? if you wanna stick with the s names. it's japanese for extreme or genius. I think its a cute name but haven't had a pet who suited it yet

I called my big girl Onyx, i guess its a unisex name, but i like it

haha! my olive's name is Penelope. After Penelope Garcia on Criminal Minds! It was supposed to be a boy and i was gonna name it Spence after Doctor Reid on CM, but then it was a girl, and Penelope was the next best on the show. lol. She gets called Nelope for short, not penny though

fluffy....lol ha LOL indeed
Sai...... isn't that a boys name my friend named his boy Sai and the other Naim and the girl Ricko thanks guys keep them coming

my childreni's called Master Chengdu and jungle's called Lord Chimpu ... so maybe u should call ur female spotted Madame Dagu ... no meaning behind it, just a name

lol thanks guys for all the great and out there suggestion i have decided to call he Zena as she is lovely and fisty . i think that name really is suited to her.

once again thanks heaps

lol thanks guys for all the great and out there suggestion i have decided to call he Zena as she is lovely and fisty . i think that name really is suited to her.

once again thanks heaps
You also put FISTY instead of FIESTY ...FISTY may work well on other types of websites ;):lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:
Xena is a good name for a Fiesty python ..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back