albino pics

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

junglejudd

Not so new Member
Reaction score
hi there just thought id post a couple of pics, been meaning to do it for awhile. My little ghost and a 100% het If any one else has alb pics please, show em off! :evil:

Attachments

• albino 038.jpg
    albino 038.jpg
    95.5 KB · Views: 127
  • albino 029.jpg
    albino 029.jpg
    83.1 KB · Views: 142
  • snakes 034.jpg
    snakes 034.jpg
    93.8 KB · Views: 136
  • albino 039.jpg
    albino 039.jpg
    85.1 KB · Views: 93
Darwins are a favourite of mine,love their colours-patterns.How old are they JungleJudd.Also if you dont mind me asking who did you purchase them from.{ of topic} Has anyone got any information regarding the Paradox Darwin,was this just a freak thing that happened,how was this one produced,{correct me if im wrong} theirs only one in Aus....Ive tryed contacting Simon without any reponse so far,any info would be appreciated...MARK

Looking good Judd.
Albs are difficult to photograph aren't they?

Hi Mark (Ramsayi) , i was hoping you would catch this thread,yeh they are both doing really well, nice healthy snakes im really pleased with them thanks. Pythons 73 the alb is about 9 months and the het nearly two years, and if you did'nt already guess ramsayi was the breeder and a good one at that, there you go mate a bit of a plug,Lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back