Gotta love your dog

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Mighty_Moose

Reaction score
Hey all APS members (who are reading this obviously ;))

I walked into my bedroom to check on the skink's shed and noticed my little dog happily perched on her beanbag looking at me with her brown eyes. I dont think life would be the same without a dog !!

So i would like to share some pics of my dog and i would love to hear any stories you have of yours and or some pictures

This is Molly

Attachments

• Molly 003.jpg
    Molly 003.jpg
    92.6 KB · Views: 85
  • Molly 004.jpg
    Molly 004.jpg
    122.1 KB · Views: 96
Well we got her from the pound. But were pretty sure shes a Border Terrier X (if i remember correctly)

Heres Tony in his water bowl. I had to take it off him this year over the winter, even when the water is frozen he jumps in there. So i emptied it and turned it into a nice snug bed for him while its colder.

View attachment 102661

Naww my uncle used to own a dog that looked very similar to that one =D very cute

Pound rescue dogs are the best in my opinion.
My mum got a bull mastiff X ridge back from the pound, he looked and sounded like he wanted to rip us apart but turned out to be a great dog. Even though it was her dog he never left my side, until he went missing. Never did find him again.

Bull terrier, but mine is a dud with floppy ears

Lol my dog is one of the most lazy dogs ive ever known after a week up on the farm as soon as we are home again she finds a spot and doesnt move ;P Yeah we prefer to save a dog from the pound because sadly most of them are doomed =( So if we can give atleast one a new life and bring a nice happy little dog into our home BONUS =D

Such a cute little dog, looks like a border terrier, they have beautiful natures.
English bullies are awesome.

Love the pound puppies, I have a couple of them too, a poodle x and a foxy x and they are the best dogs

I've got two dogs currently.

One is a rescue, one is from a ANKC registered breeder. Also including pixtures of Axle who is missing in action for over 2 years and Lily who I looked after for just over a year (my ex-girlfriends dog).

Don't let the cute photos of the GSD or Axle fool you. Axle was the spawn of Satan and Montu is a handful as well. He's a working line shep. I try to name most of my animals after egyptian gods but mum changed Gizmos name while I was away for the weekend (it was originally Apophis).

Pedigree GSD [Montu].
Montu4.jpg

Rescue Husky [Giz]:
giz3.jpg

Pedigree Husky (MIA) [Axle]:
Axle%20rock.jpg

PB200146.JPG

Giz and Lily:
giz9.jpg

Naww now see thats what i was hoping for ... Currently my dog thinks that she owns my bed ..... *sigh* i would kick her off but she looks so happy haha (currently raining and was some thunder before so shes a wimp ;P)

I love my dog.. I don't know what life would be like without him. Although his time is coming to an end... He is 11 years old, has arthritis (which he gets tablets every day for) and has been having seizures (which he gets tablets every morning and night) for. Thankfully he hasn't had any seizure since he's been on the medication.
He doesn't hav much control over his back legs, regardless of this he is doing fine :D
The vet says he is in no pain but he is slowly deterierating.

It's so sad but that's life,
I would love to post a pic but I don't have any :p
He's a black and white cocker spaniel. We got him from our old old old next door neighbour for $100.
bets pet I've ever had :)

Rottie had to sleep next to my side of the bed last night during the thunderstorm. Flufff dog was even more upset - shivering like a battery-powered machine. He ended up on the bed between pythondad and I. This is AFTER clawing his way out of the kitchen.

LOL my mastiff/ rotty is the biggest sook. We had a huge storm here yesterday and where was Badger? He was trying to get UNDER my bed and when he didn't fit, he got on the bed and hid his head under the pillow, so much for a guard dog lol
He's all talk and no action, I think if we were broken into, he would make the burglars a coffee and then help them pack my stuff lol

They are definitely characters. Heres my boy, Bluey :p

Attachments

• Blue boy.jpg
    Blue boy.jpg
    101.4 KB · Views: 28
we have just recently moved house and we had to leave him at the other house for about a week (of course we still looked after him) because the landscaping wasn't done. but i missed him so much! and i think he missed us too because when we try to go out the door he wont let us go without him. he jumps over our concrete fence! it's so high! so here he is, his name is Buddha and he is an English Staffy

IMG_0068bbgg24.jpg

did i mention he loves bones?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back