guitar hero owners urgent notice!!!

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Specks

Very Well-Known Member
Reaction score
does anyone that owns guitar hero and has a wireless reciver that looks like this be willing to sell it to me. mine just decied not to work and they dont sell them anymore. please respond any1

a335_2.JPG

bump cmon there would be plenty of guitar hero owners with this type of reciever

yeah the only ones are like 25 bucks and from the uk not to sure on the format for it so prefer from ausi checked ebay but ill search differently

i just bought a wireless guitar from Gametraders for 30 bucks for the PS3....dont know if you have that store near you

no i have the working guitar but i want the reciever. very hard to find as they dont make emm. btw im in qld and the one near me shut down. they did a good buisness aswell ?
so anyone i would appreciate one i am willing to pay just tell me a price

if you get the wireless guitar, then surely you would get the reciever that came with it.
why dont you just go buy a second hand guitar like already mentioned?

Also, are you asking people if they have a spare receiver or if you can buy theirs, resulting in them not being able to use their guitar either?

no some people just dont use games and was asking if they may be willing to sell the reciver

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back