Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ravyk

Not so new Member
Reaction score
Hi,

The name's Rachel, but I go by Ravyk all over the net. I'm 20 and live in Adelaide.

My and my partner have quite a menagerie of animals. Two dogs, a blue yabby, tropical fish, 3 GTF and soon a female QLD carpet python. We kind of live in an aquarium, as we own 12 fish tanks of various sizes...now we need to find room for the snake enclosure! Our plan is to build a tall corner vivarium for the python.

Hi Rachel, I live in Adelaide and have a menagerie going also lol.
3 dogs, 2 cats, 2 corellas, a Tanami Woma and a Murray Darling, soon to add more as space permits lol
I used to have 8 huge tropical tanks with so many varieties of fish, but it got too much for me to look after, due to my work commitments.

I love Womas, its one [of many] on my wish list to own.

Hi and welcome, you'll love this site, lots of friendly people and good advice, no question is too simple, so don't be shy. :) I have a little 18 month old Stimson, my only snake, but he's my passion, along with 2 dogs and several fish....oh yeah, and a gorgeous husband. :) Come often and enjoy the fun.

Cheers, Annie

Hope you guys don't mind pics!

Here's a pic of my newly revamped frog tank [done today]

frogtanksmall.jpg

And one of my frogs
frogsmall.jpg

Hey, It's DaveS from Dol. I just posted on the snake thread on that forum :)

Hey Rach,

Im kyle 19 from sydney, im a recent joiner as well, ive only just acquired my first reptiles aswell, i have 2 black headed pythons 2 diamond pythons 2 rainbow lorikeets 3 budgies and a mexican walking fish all of which are fascinating and gorgeous...

Cheers

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back