'Horrific act of cruelty': cat survives 13 shots in head

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
it ok to gaff the guts out of a fish and let it bleed to death on ya boat but if you shoot a cat in the head your a scum bag whats the diff :rolleyes:

Don't be silly fish are ugly, cats are cute and fuzzy:rolleyes:

I agree same crap different wiff

it ok to gaff the guts out of a fish and let it bleed to death on ya boat but if you shoot a cat in the head your a scum bag whats the diff :rolleyes:

No difference in the level of cruelty, but if you have ever owned and loved a pet you would understand what the difference is to find out some one did that to your loved one just because they felt like it. Dog, cat snake or whatever, no animal should ever suffer for someone elses amusment. :|

No difference in the level of cruelty, but if you have ever owned and loved a pet you would understand what the difference is to find out some one did that to your loved one just because they felt like it. Dog, cat snake or whatever, no animal should ever suffer for someone elses amusment. :|

So your saying it's the same but different?
Contradiction much?

I've spent a lot of time,effort and money encouraging the local wildlife into our yard.If any cat comes into the yard it is treated as a feral its really as simple as that.

I better not type exactly what I think of the person(s) responsible for this cowardly act.................

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back