Go you Eels

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

mrmikk

Very Well-Known Member
Reaction score
Go you Eels, we're in the Grand Final, Wooooooooooooooooooooooo Hooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

Funny old comp, isn't it? The teams that finished the season in 4th, 6th and 8th spots are the only ones left! My wife is a Parra supporter and she's happy.

From a Canterbury supporter - Well done Eels!!!
It's a shame my boys lost but happier than what I was this time last year....

I will put my support behind the Eels for next week....

From a Canterbury supporter - Well done Eels!!!
It's a shame my boys lost but happier than what I was this time last year....

I will put my support behind the Eels for next week....

It was a good hard game, one only the mighty Eels and Dogs could lay on. It was a pity the team to go out had to be the Dogs (my second team) and I would have been supporting them too if they had made the GF.

My mum rekons its all staged though one nsw team and another state! what a hypocrit!

Hayne should be out Bryce Gibbs got 2 or 3 weeks for the same thing so that has set the precedent....

GO TIGERS in toyota cup :)

I disagree bump73 i think that he will plead guilt to leading with this knee but not intentionally so will cop a warning or fine not a suspension...

THATS FUI SICK ;P lol GO the eels i was at the ege of my seat that whole game very good contest but parra was the BEST haha i was annoyed at some of the refs calls but we came out with a win and sadly some tackles on report.... but WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back