patterns

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Rams - ...that is an absolute cracker - similar patterning to a ball python...

That would be interesting to see some updates, sometimes the best looking hatchie albinoes turn out really ordinary.

congrats Rams, they are awesome - I'd definately be hanging onto that 1st one, what a cracker !

cheers HK.

Any update pics Rams,these were put up a while ago weren't they?Awesome patterning and colour for hatchlings,should be awesome looking adults...a fully white striped one would look wild!!

Sorry guys they are no longer in my possession.Will get in touch with who has them now and see if he will supply some current pics of them.

Unfortunately how albino hatchlings are out of the egg is no indication of how they will ba as adults. We have had some really ordinary hatchlings turn out to be stunners when they colour up and some really high contrast awesome hatchlings turn out to be nothing special to look at. It is a bit like buying a hypo, if you are looking for something in particular wait untill it is about 10 months old and had at least 5-6 sheds.

Unfortunately how albino hatchlings are out of the egg is no indication of how they will ba as adults. We have had some really ordinary hatchlings turn out to be stunners when they colour up and some really high contrast awesome hatchlings turn out to be nothing special to look at. It is a bit like buying a hypo, if you are looking for something in particular wait untill it is about 10 months old and had at least 5-6 sheds.

BUT, I think the point of this thread was pattern and pattern won't change.

I know what you mean by snakes changing with age, but the pattern will not change only the colour, which is why I love my stripes as I can pick what I want to hold back as soon as they have first shed.

How many came out like the one in first pic? it is a cracker and looks like what I would expect from my 'ghost-albino' project down the track.

jas

BUT, I think the point of this thread was pattern and pattern won't change.

I know what you mean by snakes changing with age, but the pattern will not change only the colour, which is why I love my stripes as I can pick what I want to hold back as soon as they have first shed.

How many came out like the one in first pic? it is a cracker and looks like what I would expect from my 'ghost-albino' project down the track.

jas

I think you would be surprised at how much they change. It is not like any other python I have come across.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back