Forget breeding

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
i have my diamonds together all year round but doesn really bother me if they breed this yer i am hopin my MDs will breed i have two females and one male i swap the male between females every 5 or so days is this correct??

i have my diamonds together all year round but doesn really bother me if they breed this yer i am hopin my MDs will breed i have two females and one male i swap the male between females every 5 or so days is this correct??

Yeah, Ideally it's far better to keep them seperated, but yes, alternate the male MD every 4 - 7 days..

My diamond girls went really early this year.
Threw my intergrades together in the 1st week of August and they went at it straight away, so I thought I'd try the diamonds as well just in case.
They did the same [ normally they dont bother till the middle of September ]
Anyway, you should still have till the end of October before they have had enough.
Good luck,
Aleks.
Hi Aleks,ive put my Intergrades together the start of August and within 15minutes they were going at it,every 2-3 day i took the male out for a rest and placed back in with her,after a month he wasnt to interested in her anymore so i introduced another male in with them and within 5 minutes the original male was mating with her..This has been going on since early August,and their still mating.She is still eating so i gather she isnt gravid at the moment.When should i just give up for this season...Are any of your Intergrades gravid at the moment..thanx in advance...MARK

Off topic a little - Jason your avatar reminds me of that ad on TV "From little things big things grow" have you seen that ad?

Another males skin sounds a treat, can anyone post me a shed of some description, i will pay of course. As stupid as this sounds, i do not know anyone who has a pure Diamond. Does it matter what breed it is??? All my snakes are female, apart from the male diamond.

Another males skin sounds a treat, can anyone post me a shed of some description, i will pay of course. As stupid as this sounds, i do not know anyone who has a pure Diamond. Does it matter what breed it is??? All my snakes are female, apart from the male diamond.

You really arnt that desperate are you:shock:
Bringing in a shed from someone else could give you problems, Eg Mites and a few
other nasties, do you really want to put your pythons health at risk?

You really arnt that desperate are you:shock:
Bringing in a shed from someone else could give you problems, Eg Mites and a few
other nasties, do you really want to put your pythons health at risk?

Didnt think of it like that, relevant point though. Might try the seperation first, see how we go. Cheers

Hi Aleks,ive put my Intergrades together the start of August and within 15minutes they were going at it,every 2-3 day i took the male out for a rest and placed back in with her,after a month he wasnt to interested in her anymore so i introduced another male in with them and within 5 minutes the original male was mating with her..This has been going on since early August,and their still mating.She is still eating so i gather she isnt gravid at the moment.When should i just give up for this season...Are any of your Intergrades gravid at the moment..thanx in advance...MARK

How'dy Mark,
My Intergrade girl is gravid at the moment, she shed last month, but I it was'nt a prelay [ just threw some spagmoss in her hide just in case........:lol: ]
She is really looking the goods.
Your intergrade should be well and truely gravid, but her eating worries me.
Still, some do eat while gravid, my 2 blonde Mac's did for the first time ever this year and 1 is due to lay in 5 days and the other is about to do her prelay shed.
How old are your intergrades ??

do u think cos i haven ceen my Mds matin this year that maybe they wont??

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back