Castle Hill Reptile Expo

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

reptilefan95

Very Well-Known Member
Reaction score
Hey guys was just curious as to whats going to be on this year and whats going to be sold. Will it be much the same as last year?
I was wondering if these reptiles are going to be available there
Ackie Monitors
Gillens Monitors
Central Netted Dragons
Leaf Tail Geckos
Marble Geckos
Smooth Knob Tail Geckos
Thick Tail Geckos
Cunningham Skinks
Hosmer Skinks

Thanks guys
Also who here is going to make an apperance ;)

Is Castle Hill holding another expo? When is it? Or you asking about the next one, next year?

It was awesome this year so I will definately be back next year! I think I'll take advantage of the cheap fake rock backgrounds this time around. I remember seeing central netteds, smooth knobbies and thicktail geckoes last time.

We're about half way between the last one and the next one.

Australian Frog and Reptile Show, May 2010

We are calling it the "WILD AUSTRALIA EXPO" as we did in 2004 at Darling Harbour (if anyone remembers), and will feature the Australian Frog and Reptile Show, PLUS, more broad wildlife/ nature-conservation displays.We are very excited to announce that we have found a massive indoor exhibition hall, literally across the road from the previous Castle hill venue. (We WAY outgrew the indoor facilities at the previous venues). Set in beautiful Sydney Sandstone bushland too!
We also are VERY,VERY, excited about our guest speaker for the Friday "Herpo Dinner".
Cheers,
Stimmo

We are calling it the "WILD AUSTRALIA EXPO" as we did in 2004 at Darling Harbour (if anyone remembers), and will feature the Australian Frog and Reptile Show, PLUS, more broad wildlife/ nature-conservation displays.We are very excited to announce that we have found a massive indoor exhibition hall, literally across the road from the previous Castle hill venue. (We WAY outgrew the indoor facilities at the previous venues). Set in beautiful Sydney Sandstone bushland too!
We also are VERY,VERY, excited about our guest speaker for the Friday "Herpo Dinner".
Cheers,
Stimmo

Good to hear it's going ahead next year Ant,bigger and better than ever too! Been meaning to give you a call about it.

Mark

Yea thats the one its next year but i was just wondering about what was being sold i didnt get a good chance to really look this year. Bearded Lady your right there was some good deals on backgrounds but i found that only the pieces that werent popular were marked down by a significant amount.

And about bloody time you got on a forum!!!

Yes should be great. Must say I have been worried that if the weather turned sour it might not be a good venue...been lucky each year with the weather so far, well except the Darling Harbour original one which was also all under cover.

Bob

And about bloody time you got on a forum!!!

Yes should be great. Must say I have been worried that if the weather turned sour it might not be a good venue...been lucky each year with the weather so far, well except the Darling Harbour original one which was also all under cover.

Bob

Yeah it is eh Bob.About time he learnt to use a computer :lol:

Last edited:
I wouldnt mind either way actually but your right it would be more comfortable if it was a bit cooler...

Thanks guys!:rolleyes:
Rain, hail or shine. Bring it on!
I am having major trouble keeping the friday night speaker a secret for now.
It's going to be HUGE.

I am having major trouble keeping the friday night speaker a secret for now.
It's going to be HUGE.
""He that would keep a secret must keep it secret that he hath a secret to keep." - Sir Humphrey Appleby, "Yes, Minister" - Episode 14 "A Question of Loyalty" :lol:

am looking forward to it,hopefully get a better look around nxt time,guest speaker?? fri nite dinner??? mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

Yeah i missed the dinner last time and will most probably be there on saturday, i hope that all the things havent been sold by then!

Date for Castle Hill Expo

Does anyone know the exact dates for the Castle Hill Expo in May 2010? Thanks

curious - if theres rep's for sale are the general public allowed to sell there 2? (license permit of course) or can u to book a stall or something?

Im not sure you may have to contact the organizer and see if you can setup a booth

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back