showwing off my skills :D

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

m_beardie

Very Well-Known Member
Reaction score
heyy i was asked to put up some pics of my gymnastics. It's an awesome sport and it keeps u fit. here are some shots of backfliiips and stuff... enjoy.
Might put up some more later.

Attachments

• IMG_0031.jpg
    IMG_0031.jpg
    106.7 KB · Views: 109
  • IMG_0064.jpg
    IMG_0064.jpg
    83 KB · Views: 152
  • IMG_0312.jpg
    IMG_0312.jpg
    128.2 KB · Views: 129
  • jumping.JPG
    jumping.JPG
    23.7 KB · Views: 128
very cool! although the blonde kid in the background on the second pic looks darn freaky, no offence intended! :)

loving the skilzzz lol i used to be abel to ummmmmm think its called skin the cat

yeeh well we were dressing up and she was doing crazy faces in the background haha no offence taken!

haha thanks mpeel... whats skin the cat?

rofl thats what a skin the cat is :)

[video=youtube;o0rD5rbsdhs]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=o0rD5rbsdhs[/video]

HOLY CRAP...the blonde chick in the background *screams like a girl*

Lol, thanks. I'll find my camera and put pics up of mine, maybe a clip or something, if it works? good struttle, although its easier on a trampoline cheeky!!

I'm so jealous of you! Awesome skills :D Your like an elastic band.
I have trouble touching my toes :lol:

lol Nikki u know what?? i can't reli touch my toes easily either :S this isthe first time i have admitted it haha

thanks lemonz love to see some pics!!

mpeel i tried that once at a competition .. not a good idea :S i dont like rings but we have to do it :S

you cant touch your toes? far out, im a contutionist, i actually cant spell it, but like a flexible person?? when i get my pics up i'll show you what i can do!

well i can touch my toes but i cant touch my nose to my knees. i can touch my tummy to the floor in straddle and do middle splitzz tho :) lol i love trampolines the most :D

yeah i can do 2nd splitz, right and left legs. my starttles and biranis are my best. i may be able to get them up on here tonight!!

lol i love biranis they are so cool :D can u do them on the floor or do u need a trampoline?

so can i!!
what i can do:
birani-tramp,florr(1step)
round/off back flip layout
round of back tuck, tuck
back and front layout
all splits
standing back flip
standing tuck
arial
handspring
whatch think bout that?
:)

so can i!!
what i can do:
birani-tramp,florr(1step)
round/off back flip layout
round of back tuck, tuck
back and front layout
all splits
standing back flip
standing tuck
arial
handspring
whatch think bout that?
:)
wow thats awesome!!! i can do all of those too! except for flip layout but im learning thaat :D i do standing back ***** at the park!! its so funny when people watch and then they go WOO DO IT AGAIN!!. i cant do the splitz part tho lol...\
lets see some pics

yeah i will, if i dont get them up tonight, i'll get them up asap, and if i cant get videos, ill put a link oon this site. i cant wait, i love showing people what i can do!congrats, yeah oi splits are awesome. just push through and once you get to a certain point its not painful, its just one part of your hamstring that hurts in the splits.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back