Are you clever - can you help

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
what about YOU BREED EM WE FEED EM ....

LOL!!!

ummm how about tinytots childcare?
or just *name of suburb* childcare? or early learning centre?
or ummm if you want reallly sappy, little miracles childcare?

Furgo's Daycare centre.....100% peadophile free ..Jokes.......

Bo- jangles childcare

This is my best ...

Tiny tot rest home......

Lil Crittters penatentary

Daddies'lil mistakes daycare....

These are the best i could come up with on short notice....

Last edited:
Thanks for the help everyone - some great ideas (just for the record, I do want to stay in business)

Is that what it is or is it a Child Care Center?
They're all the same really. They are known as Childcare, Day Care or Early Learning centres.

Ravan it already is called *name of suburb* childcare. I am going to change it - New name, new look, new attitude, new reputation. We started the centre up quite a few years ago and had it running extremely well (and full). Then we sold it and watched it slowly go down hill. Now we're buying it back and we want to change everything about it - give it a new lease on life.

I must add that there are two suggestions on here that we really like. Keep them coming please

Thanks for the help everyone - some great ideas (just for the record, I do want to stay in business)

They're all the same really. They are known as Childcare, Day Care or Early Learning centres.

Ravan it already is called *name of suburb* childcare. I am going to change it - New name, new look, new attitude, new reputation. We started the centre up quite a few years ago and had it running extremely well (and full). Then we sold it and watched it slowly go down hill. Now we're buying it back and we want to change everything about it - give it a new lease on life.

I must add that there are two suggestions on here that we really like. Keep them coming please

which 2 and can we vote on here for the final descision lol.......

Quote:
Originally Posted by Daryl_H
Little1's

Quote:
Originally Posted by Danielle-S
Discoveries

and 'Raindrops'

i dont think i'd like the sound of someone 'discovering' my little tyke... but then i might be the only one thinking like that >.>
*watches too many crime shows*

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back