Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I hate large birds...emu's & alike, they scare me! :)

I also can't stand roaches they are disgusting *skin crawls*

I dont have any fears of animals. I love spiders and have no problem with roaches, however I dont see how people can like cats. They just dont do it for me.

SANDFLIES!!!!!!:x:x:x:x:x
If you ever wanted to torture me for any reason, tie me to a mangrove creek and leave me for the sandflies. I would do anything, ANYTHING to get out of there!!!

monkeys and chimps, they are creepy, i dont know how people can live with them and treat them like their children. they are like extremely ugly minature hairy people.....no offence if anyone on here looks like a chimp.....:lol:

Originally Posted by Asharee133
i dont think im phobic to anything besides police O_O

Im frightened the next time they start following me around im going to leap out of my car and snap kick one of them in the throught.

Originally Posted by Asharee133
i dont think im phobic to anything besides police O_O

Im frightened the next time they start following me around im going to leap out of my car and snap kick one of them in the throught.

Yeah that's a good idea, I'm sure they would like nothing more than to be "kicked in the throat" although I hope you like the feeling of being tazed,pepper sprayed and beaten with a tonfa or extendable baton......not to mention the burning sensation you would feel when you sit down if you were sent to prison

Carpet Pythons, camels, mosquitoes, tape worms, sheep, baboons, ticks, monkeys, gorillas, donkeys, leeches, cats...

Here kitty kitty

LOL! :evil:
Cats along with their malignant narcissistic owners that have ZERO respect for native animals. :x Especially you with the holiday homes in the country. i.e south coast for one example
Cats= Dim Sim with legs! nuff said! :D

Yeah that's a good idea, I'm sure they would like nothing more than to be "kicked in the throat" although I hope you like the feeling of being tazed,pepper sprayed and beaten with a tonfa or extendable baton......not to mention the burning sensation you would feel when you sit down if you were sent to prison

pmsl

I really dislike ferrets, they're horrible nasty little things:lol:.That's about the only animal I actually don't like.

Me too - the nextdoor neighbour's ferrets savaged our guinea pigs and only one survived :(. Plus they smell awful.

our cops down here are lame *******s thats why lol and they try to get you in trouble when you do nothing

Well maybe you shoyld do something like... move on when asked or maybe go home,
cops are tops... Haven't you read the sticker!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back