Are you clever - can you help

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Mr Happy... so you're doing the changes for Little1's and Mrs Happy gets the Little2's? ;)

No! Mrs Happy will run it and I will keep my teaching job. It takes a special person to work with kids that young.

Thanks for the help everyone - some great ideas (just for the record, I do want to stay in business)

They're all the same really. They are known as Childcare, Day Care or Early Learning centres.

Ravan it already is called *name of suburb* childcare. I am going to change it - New name, new look, new attitude, new reputation. We started the centre up quite a few years ago and had it running extremely well (and full). Then we sold it and watched it slowly go down hill. Now we're buying it back and we want to change everything about it - give it a new lease on life.

I must add that there are two suggestions on here that we really like. Keep them coming please

How about "New Begining"

little dreams,
little dreamers,
big dreams,
big dreamers
pioneers
path to the future
pebbles

just some ideas...

Toddlers Treehouse
Kids Castle
Puzzle Playground
Walkers N Crawlers

Last edited:
Thanks for the suggestions everyone. I think I preferred reading the funny ones.
We've pretty much decided on a name but you can still keep them coming if you want.

Seems to be a common thing these days (on other forums as well, not just APS) to ressurect old threads. This one's from a year ago. There's another in the Gen Discussion section from a year ago too, that's also risen today like Lazarus from the ashes.

Not necessarily a bad thing, depending on the subject, but I'm sure the Childcare Centre in this case would have a name by now.

You obviously haven't supported too many kids!

lol.

Go with your location as the first part then either childcare or daycare.
I refused to send my kids to a prissy named establishment or one that features clowns, pastel colours or reference to cutes but I'm a curmudgeon.

Seriously, be professional in your approach and own the area you are in. Let your suburb be the brand.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back