Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Gordo - I assume your students don't get to see your more playful side very often:shock:. Here's me at school camp last week. We were surveying urchins and kelp at different beaches as an indicator of ecosystem health. Good fun and good science at the same time. I even earned extra money for going on camp - I love my job!:)
IMG180.jpg

Good work Slither.... nice cheesy grin to add to the thread!!!

Here is me just about to crash into the airport..... was concentrating too much on posing hahahahaha

CIMG2087.jpg

hey slither, who is that guy you are hugging in that photo?

:shock:wow there are alot of ravers on aps hahahahh

:lol:time to embarress some people hahah

me and misty :)
8429_153906859975_567444975_3573648.jpg

me and kris (aka ssssmithy)

6823_159671704415_568719415_3584284.jpg

8429_153906854975_567444975_3573647.jpg

jonno (jonno from erd) and kris
Jonnokrisandtortoise600x428.jpg

denver (Den) and kris again
5293_148079194415_568719415_3431519.jpg

kimmy :)

Hmmmmmm............. this thread has slowed down :( i might need to organise a trashy dressup party to get it started again?!?!

This is me at the Eiffel Tower, Paris. The queues for the lifts were so long so Henry and i took the stairs all the way to the top!!

CIMG0712.jpg

CIMG0777-1.jpg

Good work Slither.... nice cheesy grin to add to the thread!!!

Here is me just about to crash into the airport..... was concentrating too much on posing hahahahaha

CIMG2087.jpg

Jay...

Last night i went to bed early and had a dream that i was on a plane. As we came into land we weren't straight so the pilot tried to steer us in the right direction but we ended up going into a barrel roll. To try and stop the spin the pilot sped up but unfortunately flew too close to the terminal, hit a pilon which smashed the wing off causing us to burst into flames and skid down the runway. The heat in my dream was so real, i put my arms across my face to try and stop the burning but it didn't help. Then fortunately i woke up, like anyone who wakes up i checked the time... It was the exact time you posted ^^that^^ picture... No Joke.

This is spooky Jay.

*Appropriate spooky music*
[video=youtube;bta0lMT9nT4]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bta0lMT9nT4[/video]

Jay...

Last night i went to bed early and had a dream that i was on a plane. As we came into land we weren't straight so the pilot tried to steer us in the right direction but we ended up going into a barrel roll. To try and stop the spin the pilot sped up but unfortunately flew too close to the terminal, hit a pilon which smashed the wing off causing us to burst into flames and skid down the runway. The heat in my dream was so real, i put my arms across my face to try and stop the burning but it didn't help. Then fortunately i woke up, like anyone who wakes up i checked the time... It was the exact time you posted ^^that^^ picture... No Joke.

This is spooky Jay.

YouTube - Scary Music

Oh my god are you serious ? that seriously is spooky gordo. thats just made me get goose bumps. the chances of u having a dream related to my picture and you waking up at the same time i posted? thats not a coincidence......

did you wish i was there to calm u down lol

and yes kupper..... you text me today to remind me!

Oh my god are you serious ? that seriously is spooky gordo. thats just made me get goose bumps. the chances of u having a dream related to my picture and you waking up at the same time i posted? thats not a coincidence......

did you wish i was there to calm u down lol

and yes kupper..... you text me today to remind me!

That would have been even more spooky, you trundling down the hallway in a Qantus dress with one of those trolleys that has all the biscuits in it. That would not have calmed me down even a little bit lol.

No word of a lie Jay, it happened! The feeling of being on fire was so real hey. Was a pretty horrible dream. I love this spooky stuff lol.

Jay...

This is spooky Jay.

YouTube - Scary Music

When i first started reading that post i thought it was going to go in the direction of "we weren't straight, so the pilot ......" ummm.... *insert bam-chicka-wah-wah bass line*
lol. :lol:

When i first started reading that post i thought it was going to go in the direction of "we weren't straight, so the pilot ......" ummm.... *insert bam-chicka-wah-wah bass line*

is that the direction you wanted it to go in . . . . . . . ?

LOL @ gay Bah-chicky-bow-wow

[video=youtube;h-81vX5svuE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=h-81vX5svuE[/video]

Bahahahaha and i just got what you were saying 'We weren't straight' Friggen LOL!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back