New lionfish

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah I have always liked the epaulette sharks but they need atleast 1000Ltr tanks and I can only dream of having the money for that.

you would have liked the fish tank I had as a display in my pet store then. It was 1000L. It was 8foot long, 2foot wide and 2.5ft high, all made from 12mm glass. Weighed a bloody tonne. The buyer has taken some of the glass out and converted it to a display of water dragons in his lounge room. Still looks absolute awesome, but it looked better with my big oscars in it. I like the port jackson sharks too. There use to be a saltwater display at one of the shopping centres in Port Macquarie. It had a black and white port jackson, he was so gorgeous.

the sting of one of those is very very very painful i worked at the aquairum for 2 years and watch that the top dorsal spine does not break the surface fo the water and get you

my hand swelleed for three weeks and the only releif from the pain of the initial sting was hot water , some people go into shock after a sting as well

just be careful

mmm ive got a spare 8 foot by 4 foot tank now that i sold the arowana's maybe i might do a nice shark tank, but i like port jacksons the most!! Im setting up a nano marine in a few weeks, 150 litres i think im going to put a nice dendrochirus brachypterus or a pterios zebra really not sure

Would look great reptilefan95, but make sure you have the money. It would cost many thousands of dollars just to get it ready for a fish like that.

Yea the tank is on display at an aquarium i work at, so luckily we have a 6 foot sump underneath it, which makes it alot easier to maintain a very good filtration system and healthy fish. i miss my aro though :(

I had an 8ft tank but then I smashed it accidentally so it's not getting setup - was going up as a predator tank.

Now I am building a stand for a 6x2x2 for my bro and he can use my standard 4ft as a sump. He won't go predator tho.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back