teen WA

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

ashleys

Not so new Member
Reaction score
Is there anyone here who's a teen from WA

Hey mate.

Im a teen, there is around another 12 WA teens that i know of.

Wow when I read the thread title I thought it was going to be about child pageants... oh how glad I am that its not

Oh and since we are on a WA based thread any one know of any breeders or weebsites that have Knob tailed geckos for sale???
Cheers

And may I recommend....Niall....he is a lovely young man....a young man with plenty of experience in reptiles, he has a lot of reptiles and anyone starting out could learn a lot from him.

Niall is a teenager?
I thought he was up in his thirties.

Niall is a teenager?

Niall turned 17 not so long ago, he's a lovely young man who I know quite well, I've "adopted" him as a grandson. He has a lovely family and I've met his parents and his brother, he also has a sister. Niall is a true young gentleman, a great role model for other young teens. He's full of fun, he's very knowledgeable about reptiles and he is very open to helping people. He's a very, very nice young man.

Niall is a teenager?

Haha!
No im still only 17 :rolleyes:
I wish I was in my thirties so people wouldn't judge me by my age (That’s the main reason I don’t show my age) and they think most teens only keep reptiles for the money as that’s what alot of people think when they see a teen asking questions about keeping or breeding reptiles.
I’ve kept reptiles for around 4 years now and only this year some of my reptiles are breeding (Bearded Dragons).
I keep reptiles as I have always had a fascination in them since I was around 5 years old.

Thanks Annie for the nice comments :oops: :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back