Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I will definately be trying to make the trip :) sounds like a great day! I just have to get the day off work and then i can go... It's only 40mins away from here :)

I've organised time off work so me and the wife will be there. Can't wait, should be a good day

Damn It!!!..

Just realised I cant go.. I am between nightshifts... And its too far for me to drive without some sleep..

Have Fun all...

Be sure to post some pics.....

Maybe?

I am up in Brisbane for work for 3 days but due to come back on the Thursday. I am going to see if I can take the Friday off and stay up there, coming back on Sunday.

Just depends if work are willing to change my flight plans and if they don't need me back here on the Friday. Then again if I am resigning tomorrow like I think I am I should be able to get up there.

In any case the event sounds like the beginning of something pretty unique. What you are doing with the donation's makes it even more worthwhile.

too bad this is on the same day as the manson concert... otherwise, i'd probably be there :p

I'm hoping to have a look at everything.... Jonno shouldn't make me work too long :S

Was really looking forward to making the trip up for the weekend but my boss has now decided that hes not gunna give me the weekend off anymore :evil:

Tell your boss to bad and that he better fined someone else to do it ;)

Gee I hate bosses the ship me right off LOL:evil:

would love to go so much .....but cant be in two places at once
and a family wedding sadly has to take priority :(

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back