threats

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Luke1

Very Well-Known Member
Reaction score
hey guys n girls
title says most of it! im friends with a few of you people and there's a few people i don't associate with because i don't like that person for some reasons, any how on msn i have been told through people on here that he threatens to bash me at an ahs meeting!
now this person will remain annonomous, however if he reads this, i would like him to understand:
1) lifes not about fighting and bashing poeple up because i dislike you, it happens, not everyone can be liked by everyone - fighting is and should be used as a self defense if some mongrel comes up and picks a fight with you - you should know that by the Marshall arts you do!
2) would you honestly be stupid enough to start a fight in a meeting with 40+ people watching on that would probably dislike you for your pointless actions over nothing
3) usually if people are sane enough, they dont bash people because they can to impress that someone (which will not be mentioned) because it makes you look like a fag thats overlly agressive and through your reason set off by the smallest of things!
4) threatening people over the internet is stupid because i for one, do not get scared by it, i do not feel down by what you say because you are the type person i dislike and dont associate with because i KNOW that people like you are C o c k sure of themselves and easily disheartened!

get this message, learn from it, and leave me alone!

laters!

and for the note, i know the person you like and i know what she is like and what she dislikes, and she doesnt like fighting ;)

Last edited:
Hope this tool knows he can bleed just as much as anyone else can ^^

lol ill put it simple to everyone right now i like nikki so does he i was having a joke with nikki nd he took it serz LOL

..Mogus..TVSMR....your not a protective speices, your not a koala bear, you can be killed just as easily as anyone else... says:
*tell him im gonna bash him at AHS
Nikki loves Cbb :] says:
*very funny.
...Mogus..TVSMR....your not a protective speices, your not a koala bear, you can be killed just as easily as anyone else... says:
*im joking ur mine not his :p:p
*Bash him xD then gabba all over him LOL
Nikki loves Cbb :] says:
*hahahaaaaaaah
*noeee dont bash him :)
*i will :D

lol ill put it simple to everyone right now i like nikki so does he i was having a joke with nikki nd he took it serz LOL

yes but as you remember this is not the first time you have threatened me. you have threatened me several times before like the previous camping trip which i decided not to go because i dont need to take s h i t from people like you.

oh realy refresh my memorie besides why the hell would i want to hit someone i dont evan know???

I hardly think this site is the place to air your dirty laundry. But it is breaking the monoteny of the night

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back