threats

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
and another reptile boy, the graffiti you claim as artwork...its not
you are the fools who waste taxpayers money for the cleaning bill..
grow the fu** up man.

RB: read corectlly, i know people LIKE you
and try me, ive been through a hell of a lot.....as i said my way your way different paths aka c u later

didnt say u havnt been threw alot now did i???

well u wanna publicy try nd put me on the gronk i laught at you hahaha

and another reptile boy, the graffiti you claim as artwork...its not
you are the fools who waste taxpayers money for the cleaning bill..
grow the fu** up man.

mate i hate "TAGING" i do murals on LEGAL WALLS AND PERMIT WALLS theres a diffrence between what i do and wha those gronks do.

If you call hair pulling and scratching a fight:lol:

Next they will be writing "so and so is a sl*t" on each others myspace pages:lol:

And I'm telling my mum on you. Ha ha.

Nothing wrong with paitning legal walls and as for wasting tax payers dollars I would think of it as helping to lower the un employment rate. The government waste plenty of money to stupid things like dumb movies called Australia and campaigning. I don't condone the destruction of public property.

all looks like cr.ap to me, there is no difference anyway makes our beautiful cities look like sh**

didnt say u havnt been threw alot now did i???

well u wanna publicy try nd put me on the gronk i laught at you hahaha

no not at all!
doesnt end does it!
i dont want to make to make this thread a hit, i wanted to get my point out.....thats all! laugh i really dont give a S##T

Dunno just adding fuel to the fire:lol:

Love it....

Luke1, its all talk mate...... if he was going to do it, he would of done it by now....

if you dont like him dont talk to him simple... it looks like to me that your trying to be the bigger man here and walk away, well your not doing a very good job of it.. haha.

*mmm Popcorn and Fanta*:twisted::lol:

mate i hate "TAGING" i do murals on LEGAL WALLS AND PERMIT WALLS theres a diffrence between what i do and wha those gronks do.

The difference is real writers don't use permits nor do legals.

Kind of defeats the purpose.

you go to places like singapore and there is nothing of this nature....you know why?
people get the death penalty for graffiti and look how great their country looks
free of this graff

Now now boys, dont change the subject. let these 2 finish there little b*** session...

Bahahaha thread of the year for sure! Hilarious to bring this onto a forum lol

Im taking bets...whos picking who? APS fight night :D

Oh yeah and wheres Nikki? Is she gunna tell which fella she wants?

no not realy. im over this thread luke u got ya point out good for you. over and done with

I think it's now between vinny and reptile boy now. Luke has walked away I think.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back