threats

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
good work luke
we have eachothers backs

lol i dont want to fight anyone
everyone is all sweet, cept RB grrr

Not prepared to argue with a guy who was around when you could go to a "picture show" ride the NSW tram service and have a night at the local diner with archie to get a few soda's all for a pence:lol:

Oh my god...
lol i dont even know what to say to this thread..but both of you leave Nikki alone!

Stupid boys

Oh my gosh, poor Nikki. You two are being extreamely immature, bickering like little girls through a thread..

You should seriously consider growing up and sorting it out like mature people, this thread is just useless, just talk to each-other and sort it out properly, it's not hard.

RB: Hi Luke
Luke: Hi

RB: I am sorry
Luke: I am sorry too
RB: Lets never fight again
Luke: Agreed

Seems simple enough.

Oh my gosh, poor Nikki. You two are being extreamely immature, bickering like little girls through a thread..

You should seriously consider growing up and sorting it out like mature people, this thread is just useless, just talk to each-other and sort it out properly, it's not hard.

RB: Hi Luke
Luke: Hi

RB: I am sorry
Luke: I am sorry too
RB: Lets never fight again
Luke: Agreed

Seems simple enough.

HAHAHAHAHAHA uve obviously never met a teenage boy!

how is this thread even still going? 30 people reading it now. where are the mods when you need them!!!???

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back