threats

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
***? just saying its all trivial man.

as i have already read in so many threads on here (in one night), no need to get so personal man.

It's for a laugh, Sometimes people like a little comic relief just to have a little fun.
You could always just stop reading/clicking the thread if it bothers you

It's not a matter of smoking any pipe. They may be young, but they're not neanderthals, they can sort it out in a way that doesn't involve hitting the other over the head.

Luke, I have gotten into many fights in my time, and you know what, I've sorted things out the fist way, many many times over, but I've found that sorting things out in a mature fashion is often more convenient, less effort, more effective and more much quicker.

'in your time' isnt that what old people say, not 10 year olds. and can you use some smaller words for the dumber of us aps members

it's not a matter of smoking any pipe. They may be young, but they're not neanderthals, they can sort it out in a way that doesn't involve hitting the other over the head.

Luke, i have gotten into many fights in my time, and you know what, i've sorted things out the fist way, many many times over, but i've found that sorting things out in a mature fashion is often more convenient, less effort, more effective and more much quicker.

unless u got a good right hook lol or left haha

mattsnake: hahaha, i do believe i did! LOL

rainbow serpent: LOL........even i know that? i dont even think ive ever talked to you until now! how would i honestly know that youve been in many fights??????

males sorting something out.-
man beats the crap out of other man. other man takes it on the chin and moves on.

or they start off talking about it in a civil way, turns into louder talking, then yelling, then insults, then they end up in a fist fight anyway.\

I have been in a few fistfights, and it settled the argument very quick.

and sorry rainbow serpent, you cant really pull the 'in my time' stuff when your only 13.

'in your time' isnt that what old people say, not 10 year olds. and can you use some smaller words for the dumber of us aps members
Well it's what I say, because I am talking about what has happened in my time of being alive.
Well thats just as well then, because I'm not merely ten years old.
From memory I used small words, (neanderthals were like cavemen).

It's not a matter of smoking any pipe. They may be young, but they're not neanderthals, they can sort it out in a way that doesn't involve hitting the other over the head.

Luke, I have gotten into many fights in my time, and you know what, I've sorted things out the fist way, many many times over, but I've found that sorting things out in a mature fashion is often more convenient, less effort, more effective and much more quick.

Rainbow-Serpent - what are you talking about your time?? your time is NOW!! You're 10 for crying out loud... us 'youngins' can't say something like "in my time...."

Well it's what I say, because I am talking about what has happened in my time of being alive.
Well thats just as well then, because I'm not merely ten years old.
From memory I used small words, (neanderthals were like cavemen).

Neanderthals were cave men genius!:lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back