threats

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
ROTFLMFAO BAHAHAHAHAHA

rainbow serpent.....2 things
1) you got owned
2) no i dont know what your talking bout!
Luke1....2 things

1) I haven't been owned by anybody.
2) You'll understand when you're older :p I'm talking about that from my experiance working things out without the conflict is better.

ryan tell your mum im getting tired and il try and call her tomorrow morning if i get time
and tell her she forgot to take her toy

:lol:
Luke1....2 things

1) I haven't been owned by anybody.
2) You'll understand when you're older :p I'm talking about that from my experiance working things out without the conflict is better.

Your like a nun at a rave:lol: BORRRINNGGGG:p

rainbow serpant 2 things

your a cute little kid
and im sorry you must be older than 10-your way too smart for a 7 year old

If thats you in your little display picture thingy... then you dont look much older than luke, i wouldnt even be surprised if your the same age as him....

Vinny if your parents split up will they remain brother and sister? I hope that scar on your neck is healing up from where you got your second head removed.

and im sorry you must be older than 10-your way too smart for a 7 year old

get it right

10 and a half!!! Geeze! hahah:lol:

Vinny if your parents split up will they remain brother and sister? I hope that scar on your neck is healing up from where you got your second head removed.

Alot of these little jokes aren't getting funnier... if anything there getting worse =(

You used to have your age up didnt you?

Or did you take it down so people think your older than you are and so you can say 'in my time' and tell other people to 'grow up'

If thats you in your little display picture thingy... then you dont look much older than luke, i wouldnt even be surprised if your the same age as him....

that photo is so last summer.....i need new one actually! HAHAHA!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back