threats

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
:lol:

Your like a nun at a rave:lol: BORRRINNGGGG:p
good to know you didnt single me out or anything!

...and yes, i am enjoying myself now.....

just waiting for the "yo momma" jokes.

"i saw yo momma kickin a can down the street, i said watcha doin? she said: movin"

Vinny if your parents split up will they remain brother and sister? I hope that scar on your neck is healing up from where you got your second head removed.

Mate i got nothing......that was simply a great shot :lol:

:lol:

Your like a nun at a rave:lol: BORRRINNGGGG:p
Hows this for boring,

EVERYONE JUST CUT IT AND CLOSE THE DAMN THREAD, It's useless now and for some strange reason it has turned into a thread about whos mother is the hottest :)?)

Hows this for boring,

EVERYONE JUST CUT IT AND CLOSE THE DAMN THREAD, It's useless now and for some strange reason it has turned into a thread about whos mother is the hottest :)?)

OR you could just go skip in to your room and re-arrange your "my little pony" collection

.... I could be fifty and it wouldn't matter.

umm, Rainbow-Serpent, you do realise your avatar is a picture of you!! so you can't really con us into believing you're 50, or much older than 15... because if you were older than 12, you would've been able to set a proper age on facebook than you being born in 1989.... you are no where near 20.... now let the big people talk and you go to bed now, good night.

You used to have your age up didnt you?

Or did you take it down so people think your older than you are and so you can say 'in my time' and tell other people to 'grow up'
I while ago,
No I took it down because I wanted to, I've always said in my time, even when my age stamp was up, it has never mattered, I've still had a time.
I always tell people to grow up, I did it many times when my age stamp was up.

that photo is so last summer.....i need new one actually! HAHAHA!!!

Well it doesn't matter what photo it is and how long ago it was.... simply pointing out that i dont think she is any older than you..:lol:

ryan did you pass the message to your mummy?

I did for you and I couldn't really understand her response..... I thought , at her age, she would have enough manners than to try and talk with a mouth full

All the mods must have taken their annual leave at the same time...

By far the best thread ive seen "in my time" haha

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back