threats

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
really i though they only put the attractive women eating the donuts??

Google krispy creme calender girls. Jo mama is looking super fine all 400k. She's damn near big enough that if she was cooked up there would be no more starving Africans.

you being a tough guy you got someone on your side again?

nah just joining in having a huge laugh!

dragon tamer......last time i looked it was 75.....i believe it would be around 77 now ;)

had to start something like that, maybe adults in the future will look back and think, I remember that thread where we all picked on kids and said innapropriatte stuff the other week.:lol:

this has to have been like my 'inititation' into the "social" side of APS....

had to start something like that, maybe adults in the future will look back and think, I remember that thread where we all picked on kids and said innapropriatte stuff the other week.:lol:

I just wanna know how i can save this thread...i dont ever wanna lose it!

haha atleast a few people have made sigs off this thread so it will never be forgotten!

the back of vinnys mums neck looks like a pack of hot dogs...

you do live in gladstone right?
i used to live there but got the hell out o there haha

I don't need any sympathy. And for the record, I'm not a know-it-all, I openly admit that I don't know everything.

Another serve? I seriously must ask this, How many people are bored tonight?

please go to bed cause we're all bored of your know-it-all-ism... weather if you're 7,12,50 or 60 I'm pretty sure you're in need of a nappy change, orange juice and a bed time story so you can get up in time to watch Sesame Street tomorrow.. and if you miss that, I'm pretty sure you'll be cranky for the rest of the day... No body wants a cranky 7yr old on the forum... so sleep well, make sure mummy tucks you in nicely.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back