threats

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Good one guys!

As for ReptileBoy, Graffiti looks disgusting & the few that try to Graffiti my shop every now & again.
They have met my baseball bat & the concrete.....lol
Just to let you know there are better hobbies.
The police in SA are happy to scrap Graffitist off the pavment...lol

Jason

blurb don't be hating on other peoples mums

your mum is so fat that when you sits around the house .....she litereally sits around the entire house
tell her to take her bloody toys next time she leaves my place, also tell her not to bring in those bloody cuffs, they just arent cumfy for me

I hope all you little children get banned then maybe we wont have threads like this so often !! Maybe some of the more mature members might actually come back !!

Note: Could have used other words !!

please go to bed cause we're all bored of your know-it-all-ism... weather if you're 7,12,50 or 60 I'm pretty sure you're in need of a nappy change, orange juice and a bed time story so you can get up in time to watch Sesame Street tomorrow.. and if you miss that, I'm pretty sure you'll be cranky for the rest of the day... No body wants a cranky 7yr old on the forum... so sleep well, make sure mummy tucks you in nicely.
Know-It-All-Ism? FYI I'm not a know it all, a know it all, would know it all, and I don't know it all. Thus I am not a know it all.
Clearly you missed Sesame Street today. Don't worry, I'm sure if you and teddy get up super early and ask your mummy to turn the tv on, you might catch it.

Bunch of gimps, the lot of you... no wonder this site has gone to the dogs.

Where are the mods?

your mum is so fat she has a kickstand on her wooden leg..

if anyone would like some entertaiment of approximately the same calibur.... 'Rock of Love' is on channel ten,.....

I hope all you little children get banned then maybe we wont have threads like this so often !! Maybe some of the more mature members might actually come back !!

Note: Could have used other words !!

Your like a turd trying to headbutt it's way out of a metal pair on underwear.

Your just wasting your time

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back