threats

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
to all the people who don't like this thread:
NO BODY IS HOLDING HERE AGAINST YOUR WILL!! YOU DO NOT HAVE TO CLICK INTO IT AND READ IT!!

Couldnt agree more, threads like this and many others shouldnt be allowed and be deleted by mods, seriously this is a Reptile Forum not a who is wearing what, or who had their hair coloured, or what music do you like site, why not save that for in the chat room or on your private message board.

It no wonder a lot of experienced keepers just dont bother with this site anymore.

Hence the fact it is in the "Chit Chat" section....

your mum is so short you can see her feet on her drivers licence..

seems as though the 2 kids who started the thread have gone to bed? lol

WAAAA WAAAAAAAAA

It's the CHIT CHAT forum, it's for NON-HERP realated crap

Yeah well lets see who is still here tomorrow and who isnt i hope the lot of you get permanent bans !

Threatening Behaviour, Crude Jokes...

There is a time and place and here is NOT one of them !

Not very original but for someone Like your self with that extra chromosome I guess it's the best we can hope for. It's easier for when your only worry is not to forget your helmet when you get on the bus and should hope that you get a matching scooby doo drink bottle with your lunch box. I'll have to tell your mum to swallow next time. Can't have another one of you getting around can we.

hang on,...... if you've had it off with so many mums, yet all these kids seem so "retarded" isnt that leading to the lowest common denominator of you??? LOL :D

For a start, your 1st sentence was know-it-all ism at its finest!!
and second.. sooo, you did know Sesame Street was on!! Did you like this episode? What letter did Sesame Street teach you today.?
No it wasn't, I was pointing out an obvious fact.

Of course I did, Sesame Street and all the little kid shows that you love are on after we big kids head off to school. Bye-Bye now.

Yeah well lets see who is still here tomorrow and who isnt i hope the lot of you get permanent bans !

Perfect crime ;)

I think if you ate offended that maybe you shouldn't have joined inreading this thread and should maybe have stopped reading it earlier

And here I was feeling that I had been quite restrained....

Dont worry i will be deleting my own membership !!

Grow Up !!

Some of the things on here could be taken to court, did you think of that !

People that know me know how to find me if not have a nice life children !

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back