threats

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Blurb: i dunno i think i did! he email then i email.....then he went and i kept laughing at this! hahaha! still am!

And here I was feeling that I had been quite restrained....

Dont worry dude she is the type of person that no one could bare being near long enough to have children with so she instead does it to her beardies

Such small minded people that let some Saturday night banter really get to them. It must be hard living such a strict life with no humour. Miserable.

Dont worry i will be deleting my own membership !!

Thanks Jesus,Budda,Allah,Joseph Smith and various other Gods you whinging freak

Yeah try taking someones screen name to court you genius

Someone better save this so i can show my children one day haha

No it wasn't, I was pointing out an obvious fact.

Of course I did, Sesame Street and all the little kid shows that you love are on after we big kids head off to school. Bye-Bye now.

Sweety, I've finished school!! I am up working before you even think about getting out of bed of a morning, then Tafe after that!! and what do you mean "Big kids" ?? You're still in primary school, PRIMARY!! the education system still owns you for another 10yrs!!

Now, go to bed cause we're all sick of the baby talk... growing bodies need their sleep, so do the growing minds... but wait, since you're a know it all, your mind doesn't need to grow, just your body.

Hey omega can you ask vinnys mum what cream she uses for the crab she gave me.

Her remedy is simple, throw them in a boiling pot of water and serve them at sunday lunch....

And here was I thinking that after 10pm on a Saturday night would be the time for this type of humour... Good enough time for Free to Air TV..... And I haven't even sworn once!!!!

JUSUS all you kids... go to bed... its sunday tomorrow.. you all need to be ready to meet the catholic priests for "special confessions"

oh man this is gold, you guys are funny as hell and we are all totally scre.wed

Thanks Jesus,Budda,Allah,Joseph Smith and various other Gods you whinging freak

Yeah try taking someones screen name to court you genius

dude........chill out you nut. she one of the few people thats keeping this forum sane and attempting to keep it calm!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back