threats

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Up until now, I have found a lot of the posts quite amusing. I do find the insults to Mrs I way below the line and very insulting to her. She was simply stating a truth and how she felt. While you guys say that it's easy to click off. There ARE young people reading this who won't click off and maybe it's time to stop before someone gets hurt badly.
i think thats a bit late. i already feel bad enough because non of this would have happened to mrs I if i didnt start this thread. i would be greatly disappointed if that was said to me. just tease each other that are joining in, not that are trying to calm you all down.

I just don't understand it's success there are atleast 2 other australian forums which absolutely kill this one in quality

No, I'm just someone who tells the truth and says what she believes in.

No, 8 years left including university.
So if I were 7, you're basically saying that you would pick on a poor innocent 7 year old??
You only got past prep because they felt sorry for you.

ouch, that cut me deep, real deep :lol::rolleyes:
8yrs... so I guess you're not wanting to stay in Uni that long... a yr at most.
and i'm not picking on you, I'm just pointing out that you're a know it all And you should be in bed!

ok, "trouble". you are only 16, and i have seen you tonight tell rainbow-serpent to let "the big people talk"

c'mon. you are still in school yourself! just take it easy.

Rox.n.Lix - sorry... but I've finished school.. and if Rainbow-Serpent wants to act like a big person, she needs to grow up a little bit 1st..

This was great till it got out of hand, thanks for a laugh. i better go to bed now so i can get up at 5am for work. Will be interesting to see how many are left tomorrow...

Meh I will be banned and I will be back by 5 p.m tomorrow with an even better screen name and more direct insults

Night A$$holes

Some people have just now exhibited the sort of "moral high horse" mentality that has started so much crap of late....

I apologise for the fact that I possibly started the "mum" thing. I was also a willing participant in it as it went on. But I didn't have a go at anyone not involved in it. I also did so making sure that I censored myself.

But.....

I do not apologise for the fact that I get upset at people who think it is their moral duty to tell others to "grow up" or to pass judgement on peoples' character due to the fact they do not have a compatible sense of humour....

ouch, that cut me deep, real deep :lol::rolleyes:
8yrs... so I guess you're not wanting to stay in Uni that long... a yr at most.
and i'm not picking on you, I'm just pointing out that you're a know it all And you should be in bed!

Rox.n.Lix - sorry... but I've finished school.. and if Rainbow-Serpent wants to act like a big person, she needs to grow up a little bit 1st..

so you quit school before you graduated? i was always, always the youngest in my year, and i graduated at 17 and a half.

i just think its not neccessary to pick on little kids.

Some people have just now exhibited the sort of "moral high horse" mentality that has started so much crap of late....

I apologise for the fact that I possibly started the "mum" thing. I was also a willing participant in it as it went on. But I didn't have a go at anyone not involved in it. I also did so making sure that I censored myself.

But.....

I do not apologise for the fact that I get upset at people who think it is their moral duty to tell others to "grow up" or to pass judgement on peoples' character due to the fact they do not have a compatible sense of humour....

I also understand that I may be banned for my participation but it's not going to change me as a person or what I find funny.... After all it's only 1 little reptile forum....

so you quit school before you graduated? i was always, always the youngest in my year, and i graduated at 17 and a half.

i just think its not neccessary to pick on little kids.

I quit to actually go on and do something with my life... at Tafe doing something I enjoy.. and congratulations, you graduate.. it's only a certificate

I quit to actually go on and do something with my life... at Tafe doing something I enjoy.. and congratulations, you graduate.. it's only a certificate

is that a dig? do you have any idea what i "do" with my life?

all i was pointing out was the basis for my assumption that you were still in school.

have a good night.

is that a dig? do you have any idea what i "do" with my life?

all i was pointing out was the basis for my assumption that you were still in school.

have a good night.

No, wasn't a dig at you... just saying that I know what I want to do cause a few people reckon at my age I wouldn't know what I want... I've been through alot and I needed to leave school so I didn't fail at something I didn't enjoy. sorry if you got offended

Hey ReptileCity aren't you too busy being a bellow average herp shop to be commenting on this forum?

Lick my Gonads mate

Are you jelous much Omega of Reptile City, your a right tool !!

You know absolutly nothing about me or quite obviously about Reptile City!!

You must be so unhappy in your own life to pick **** on everyone elses' ..

No, wasn't a dig at you... just saying that I know what I want to do cause a few people reckon at my age I wouldn't know what I want... I've been through alot and I needed to leave school so I didn't fail at something I didn't enjoy. sorry if you got offended

you know what, more power to you. i wish i had known at 16 what i wanted to do (actually i did, i just wasn't ready) which is being a midwife, so i guess i'm a bit protective, and wish people would 'pick on their own size' :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back