its that day of the year again!!!!!

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

mattmc

Reaction score
The Race That Stops The Nation! yes, its on today! Supercheap Auto Bathurst 1000

so whos gonna win it this year?!

Go the Enforcer! My man Ingall!

Sittin back to watch all the laps! 161 startin in 6 hours or so, better sleep now to get up - GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO V8's!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Been watching all morning and want leave my chair all day :)

Looking forward to a top day...lounges in the garage and beers in hand :D

More like "Dan... not the Man" then hey :lol: Just jokes.....

Go Lowndes go!!! Love this guys attitude. The only time I ever saw him unhappy was when he was asked what he thought about being forced to drive holden next year :evil:

Go the V8 muscle cars racing at the moment. Handling a bit better than they did 30 years ago ;)

Since when did watching cars drive around the same circle 161 times all day decide on whether your an aussie or not?
Haha, na I know it's not that boring and can understand how everyone likes it, if I had to watch it , it would only be the last few laps when it's a little more exciting but not the WHOLE thing, it's too slow.

Agree 100% I'd rather be doing something rather than watching other people drive around in circles

Like getting your post count up on APS hey? (boring by commenting on a thread your not even interested in):rolleyes:.

Go Holden all the way.

Cheers Gird

And for you guys who think its boring. Boring is reading negative posts by people who are not interested in the content, go loose yourself

Who cares, boring.

i 2nd that ... to each his own tho ...

Agree 100% I'd rather be doing something rather than watching other people drive around in circles

I'll bet you all like to watch a bunch of pooff'y blokes playing football and hugging and patting each other on the a$$ for the hole game though;) A rugby play wouldn't even have the physical stamina to be able to drive a car like this

GO ford GO

yep im boring and will be infront of my tv allday.
go ford. hopefully craig lowndes and jamie windcup can win it again.

I'll bet you all like to watch a bunch of pooff'y blokes playing football and hugging and patting each other on the a$$ for the hole game though;) A rugby play wouldn't even have the physical stamina to be able to drive a car like this

GO ford GO

And I bet they wouldn't be able to get out of their car play a game of rugby for 80 minutes either, pretty stupid to compare sports like that, they're completely different so of course one couldn't do the other.
You guys need to chill out, you all get so defensive when someone voices their opinion that differs to yours, sorry not everyone likes to sit in front of the tv all day getting pissed and going on how **** Holden is and how great Ford is or vice-versa.
They're both sh.it, enjoy the race.:D

each to their own, motorsport isn't for everyone.

just had a bbq and we are cracking the first beers now, a good day for us racing fans anyway.

It sure is!!! Motor sports the only sport I watch and Love it ;)

Since when did watching cars drive around the same circle 161 times all day decide on whether your an aussie or not?
Haha, na I know it's not that boring and can understand how everyone likes it, if I had to watch it , it would only be the last few laps when it's a little more exciting but not the WHOLE thing, it's too slow.
I agree DAN,, I ask my hubby who is glued to it all day ..he starts on FRIDAY then SATURDAY and all DAY SUNDAY .....its like HELL for me ..anyway I tell him to call me when there is a crash ...and the last 3 laps ...other then that I cant be stuffed watching it ....I have been with a Bathurst watcher and its been happening for over 22 years in my household ...My son was born on the 12th of Oct ...Bathurst was on the 10th and 11th(which has come around on these dates again) ...that weekend ,whilst I was in hospital waiting to give birth to our first son ...my husband was at home on the couch watching his idol Peter Brock ..He came into the hospital on Friday after work ,,,THEN ...I never saw him till Monday morning at 7am when I was to be induced with our son ...even then BATHURST was top priority ;)

hahah how funny. i dont even realy watch the cars allthough i am a big fan of the bikes.

i am mates with skaifey and im playing golf with whincup in december, im ****house at golf but i guess ive got a better chance than raceing him lol.

donks

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back